SojePhotography

West Covina, CA · View map · Visit website

About SojePhotography

SojePhotography is a photo booth service based out of West Covina, California. This staff wants to bring life, fun, and lasting memories to your event. The photo booth experience is a fun way to bring your guests together at your wedding and to keep them laughing and smiling. It’s unique too, not everyone has these at their wedding, so why not be different and rent one for yours? It’s something your guests will remember and have a keepsake from.

SojePhotography offers four photo booth packages. The Gold Package includes unlimited prints, a customized backdrop or green screen, custom template, biggest assortment of props, professional attendants, digital downloads of pictures, scrapbook/album, and a red carpet. The The Silver Package includes unlimited prints, a custom backdrop, custom template, props, professional attendants, digital downloads, scrapbook/album, and a red carpet. The Bronze Package includes unlimited prints, custom backdrop, custom template, props, professional attendants, and digital downloads. The Basic Package includes two hours of the photo booth, unlimited prints, black/white/silver/gold backdrop, custom template, attendant, props, and digital copies.

20 Reviews for SojePhotography

20 SojePhotography Reviews

S
Featured
Sabrina Griego

Married on 11/24/2018

The Best !

His services went above our expectations. His customer service was excellent. He accommodated all our requests. He has a wide arrangement of fun props for the photobooth. He also gave us a special ... Read more gift/surprise at the end of the night a photo album of all the photos taken I throughout the wedding of all our guests. After the wedding he sent us a link of just the photos taken. He really went the extra mile. We look forward to using his services again. If your looking to add extra fun to your wedding or any event go with this company you will be glad you did.

Thadia Mendez

Married on 07/27/2019

Super Friendly and professional!

I will forever recommend Sojephotography! I was so worried at first especially since it was my first time booking someone online for my wedding. But wow the experience was so smooth! I payed through ... Read more through venmo, i was sent a receipt and a contract! I was contacted 1 week before my wedding to finalize the photo theme and the day of my wedding I was worry free! Everyone enjoyed taking pictures and he was definitely fun! Thank you so much!

Emilia
Emilia

Married on 05/31/2019

You need this photobooth!

Ok Andrew was GREAT! They have soo many props, good quality too and the red carpet made a difference. Andrew was very attentive and welcoming to all guests. I hot to see him towsrds the end of the ... Read more night and was so impressed with his set up. I highly recomme d SojePhotography for your photobooth needs.