Sol Beautiful Makeup & Style

Jacksonville, FL · View map

About Sol Beautiful Makeup & Style

Sol Beautiful is a wedding hair and makeup business based in Virginia Beach, Virginia, that serves the Hampton Roads area until October 2019, then moving to Jacksonville FL. The owner, Solange Whitlock, is a professional hair and makeup artist who has been in the beauty industry for five years. At Sol Beautiful, Solange provides on-site hair and makeup services in the comfort of your wedding venue, your home or your hotel.

Solange at Sol Beautiful specializes in traditional and airbrush makeup application. Her wedding hair and makeup services include blowouts and updos, airbrush makeup, natural makeup, eye makeup and false lashes. Solange can accommodate entire bridal parties of up to seven people. She also offers wedding hair and makeup trials prior to the big day to make sure your look will be exactly what you want it to be on the day of your celebration.

20 Reviews for Sol Beautiful Makeup & Style

20 Sol Beautiful Makeup & Style Reviews

K
Katie K

Married on 09/07/2019

Definitely recommend

She was amazing! I loved what she did. She made my bridesmaids and mother’s of the groom and bride feel comfortable and beautiful! Read more She was amazing! I loved what she did. She made my bridesmaids and mother’s of the groom and bride feel comfortable and beautiful!

Valeria
Valeria Sordi

Married on 09/04/2019

She’s great!

I had my makeup done for my maternity photo session. Everything went smoothly, from making an appointment to having my makeup done, she was there right on time and was really kind and patient with my ... Read more choices! Loved my make up! it turned out perfect!

A
Aleisa Seume

Married on 08/14/2019

I’ve never felt that beautiful.

Sol did an amazing job with my hair and make up! I honestly had no idea how I really wanted to look for my beach wedding. I was very stressed and the first thing Sol did, was to make me relax. She had ... Read more great recommendations about the perfect beach wedding look and still left every single decision up to me. She gave me the comfortable feeling to mention anything I didn’t like, and she did not hesitate to change whatever I wanted. I trusted her completely and she made me look as beautiful as I’ve never been! Great choice. I would do it again any time.