Solare Wedding Photography

Concord, NH · View map · Visit website

About Solare Wedding Photography

Solare Wedding Photography is an experienced wedding photography company based out of Concord, New Hampshire. This company is available for weddings all across New England. They offer a photojournalistic style and will capture the most candid moments from your wedding day. They also understand a more involved approach when it comes to family photos and portraits. Most importantly, they will never make you feel awkward in front of the camera; they will help you feel comfortable so that your pictures turn out as natural as possible.

Solare Wedding Photography offers couples photography packages with lots of essential features and add-ons. Services offered include:

• One event per day

Featured
Danielle

Married on 09/08/2018

Blew me away!

I was so impressed on my wedding day! I had Nora as my main shooter and also hired a second shooter through Solare which I highly recommend for all those different angle shots! Nora and team was such ... Read more a breeze to work with, every type A brides dream! Nora was climbing through bushes and going into the woods to get the most GORGEOUS shots! I gave Nora examples of what sort of photos/theme I was going for and she executed it perfectly! A great way to see what type of photos you like is to check out their Facebook/Instagram page. They have hundreds of photos that are all so unique and beautiful! My wedding party and family still rave about the great work Solare did! I also really appreciated at the end of the night before they left Nora came up to me and asked if there were anymore “special” photos I would like. I was able to get some great shots with my grandparents during that time and I am so thankful for that! Thank you Solare Wedding Photography for being so wonderful, I will continue to recommend you to all the brides-to-be!

T
Tabitha

Getting married on 07/11/2020

The packaged I picked came with one photographer. Nora was my photographer and she was awesome. She was really laid back, fun and exciting to work with. One thing I learned with Nora is that when she ... Read more says one more picture hold your pose because you will hear click..click..click.. If she says one more pose you can forget it she will have you doing about 3 more poses. I loved that it was awesome. I had her for 4 hours and the main thing I loved is she never stopped snapping those pictures. Nora was awesome. Thanks so much Nora. Sincerely, Tabitha & Brittney

H
Heather

Married on 03/02/2019

Awesome experience!

Cory and her assistant photographer were such a pleasure to work with! I was so nervous about choosing a photographer, but Cory made us feel so comfortable from the first meeting and that carried ... Read more throughout the whole experience. It was pretty snowy on our wedding day and I was worried that it would impact the pictures, but the snow effects came out amazing and we got so many good pictures! I would highly recommend Cory to anyone I know!