Solea Events

Miami, FL · View map

About Solea Events

Solea Events is an award-winning wedding planner based in Miami, Florida. They are passionate about what they do and will tailor their services to your needs. With over 17 years of experience, they have the expertise and skill to execute every detail of your big day.

Solea Events offers full wedding planning services- ONLY.

We also offer stand out services by specializing in Indian Weddings, Indian Weddings in Cancun and Dominican Republic weddings.

Allow us to take some weight off of your shoulders by creating timelines to ensure you remember every detail that needs to be completed.

95 Reviews for Solea Events

95 Solea Events Reviews

R
Rita

Married on 06/02/2018

Working with Solea Events was a dream. She was on top of all the details and always there when to answer any questions I had. She lifted the weight off my shoulders on the day of my wedding. I did not ... Read more have to worry about anything, she had everything covered. I would highly recommend Nathalie. Easy to work with and such a pleasure to be around.

D
Dana

Married on 05/05/2018

Nathalie hooked us up with fabulous vendors for everything involved in the wedding and reception. She made sure everything was lined up, paid for on time, and was there working behind the scenes all ... Read more day on wedding day to make sure everything went smoothly! Perfect wedding. I highly recommend Solea events!

P
Preet

Married on 04/20/2018

Nathalie is incredible. We had an Indian Sikh wedding in Miami. Nathalie helped us with partial planning and day of coordination. She went very far above and beyond what we had expected and we are ... Read more extremely grateful. Nathalie's recommendations for flowers, makeup, lighting etc were all amazing and perfectly suited to our budget. On the day itself, we were not stressed about logistics at all. Nathalie and her team seemed to be on top of every small detail throughout the day. Nathalie took the Sikh wedding customs in her stride, and was incredibly helpful at the temple. We couldn't be more impressed and would highly recommend Solea Events.