James Hart

Highland, NY · View map · Visit website

About James Hart

A wedding entertainer in Highland, New York, Solo Guitarist James Hart specializes in guitar-centric music for your special day. From Bach to Stevie Wonder to The Beatles and beyond, James proudly performs unique guitar arrangements for your ceremony, reception and/or cocktail hour. Passionate and professional, Solo Guitarist James Hart is the ideal choice for ensuring your wedding celebration is the most memorable!

Solo Guitarist James Hart is committed to satisfying the wants and needs of his couples. For a truly hassle-free experience, the following services are provided:

• Sound/PA system
  • Instrumentals
  • New songs
  • Vocals

Areas Covered
Solo Guitarist James Hart provides wedding entertainment services to couples located in Highland, New York. Coupled with the local area, said services are also extended to interested couples in and around the Hudson Valley counties.

4 Reviews for James Hart

4 James Hart Reviews

M
Featured
Michael

Married on 09/05/2015

My wife and I hired James to play guitar for the processional and recessional of our wedding ceremony. We had very specific plans for the songs and arrangements we wanted to hear, and James was able ... Read more to accommodate by learning and tweaking them in a very short amount of time. He communicated with us frequently throughout the process and sent us videos to make sure we were happy with the results. On the day of the wedding, he arrived on time and with the necessary equipment, and set things up with the coordinator/officiant so that we didn't have to worry about anything ourselves. And, of course, he played the songs exactly as we'd hoped, helping to make our ceremony a perfect and memorable one. James, thanks for everything!

ralph
ralph

Married on 06/01/2019

Can I give 6 stars?!

What can I say? This man feels like the brother I wish I had. He was so calm, cool and skilled playing and collaborating with our harpist on our special day. I knew from day one I can put my trust in ... Read more James to open his mind and let him play his heart out and boy he did not disappoint. Thank you brother for everything! You are now family so expect to get phone calls about bbq's in the near future! Ha!! But seriously....he is amazing and his skill is uncanny! True professional through and through. He is the type of guy you can fully trust with your kids and that level of trust one cannot put a dollar value on. Go James!!!

A
Alex

Married on 07/01/2018

Alex G. July 26, 2017 Solo Musician Entertainment - 5 stars Wanted to surprise my wife on our birthdays at a retreat in PAs poconos. Hired James and don't regret it! Came an hour early to set up. Very ... Read more Very social and outgoing. Would definitely recommend and hire again!