Solutions Bridal Designer House

Orlando, FL · View map

About Solutions Bridal Designer House

Solutions Bridal is the global destination for the couture dress experience. Our buying team travels to Bridal Fashion Week to hand select each wedding dress and accessory. Each piece is selected based on current trends, quality of fit, and designers reputation. Our salon is a welcoming designer showroom setting. Your guests can relax in our seating area with refreshments while our expert stylists work with you on finding your wedding day wardrobe! Each stylist is knowledgeable on the designers, styling for different body types, pairing accessories with dresses, and the alteration process. The stylist assigned to you will remain your stylist until your walk down the aisle. We know you will reference your wedding dress for the rest of your life. Your dress shopping experience will remain a part of that memory. We look forward to wowing you and providing you with a memorable experience. It is our mission to restore pure beauty and regain self-love.

During our fifteen years in the fashion industry, we have learned which bridal designers provide the best quality for our clients. Our designers include Ines Di Santo, Bliss by Monique Lhuillier, Rivini by Rita Vinieris, Erin Cole, Lela Rose, Anna Maier, Netta BenShabu, Lo'Adoro by Rachel Allan, Tara Lauren and Alyne by Rivini. Our accessories collection includes Maria Elena Headpieces, Erin Cole, Paris by Debra Moreland, Haute Bride, Untamed Petals by Amanda Judge, Twigs & honey, Spanx, Hanky Panky, and other bridal necessities.

Through our concierge service, we have the ability to have certain styles from our designers sent in by request. If there is a particular style you are searching for, please reach out to us so we may further assist you.

What Our Actual Brides Say

"This bridal shop is like one you see in the movies-the atmosphere was just so perfect. It really was such an amazing shopping experience."

"I had the most *amazing* experience here! Stephanie was absolutely wonderful in helping me select my perfect wedding dress - she was very intuitive and gave me that perfect experience every girl dreams about! It was better than I could have ever imagined…"

"I was referred to Solutions Bridal by one of my bridesmaids and I hug her every chance I get for booking the appointment and making me go. I was dreading going to look for my gown, yes I was that bride because I didn't want to go through what I have seen so many friends go through. The indecision, the sales person trying to force them into a gown, the awkward lighting, and cramped space. Walking through the door my fear was gone and I knew immediately I was going to have an amazing experience. The front of the shop is very deceiving as it is very long and narrow with a rack full of gowns on one side and a slide reel playing on an inset flat screen on the other. The moment your round the corner it is a "wow" factor. The lighting and ambiance of the room are perfect for that special moment when you find "the one". Floor to ceiling mirrors with lighting on either side, gowns EVERYWHERE, and gorgeous accessories lining the other walls. Tali and Jessica are the "dream come true" makers when it comes to helping find the perfect dress. Tali assisted me with my final decision by fixing my hair and accessories to what I was imagining my wedding day would be. After placing a veil on my side swept hair and pulling the blusher over my face I immediately began to weep. I have been to several Bridal boutiques and have NEVER had the experience that my family and I had at Solutions Bridal. We have made a lasting friendship with the employees and I cannot wait to say "I do" in the dress of my dreams they found for me. I will always recommend Solutions Bridal to anyone who is looking for their wedding gown. You cannot go wrong with them. Thank you Solutions Bridal, Jessica and Tali for helping me finally have that moment when I feel like a Bride."

132 Reviews for Solutions Bridal Designer House

132 Solutions Bridal Designer House Reviews

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 07/27/2019

Stunning Wedding Dress

Jessica from solutions bridal was amazing in helping me find the perfect dress and styling me for my wedding day. Read more Jessica from solutions bridal was amazing in helping me find the perfect dress and styling me for my wedding day.

D
Danielle

Married on 03/30/2019

So helpful and the perfect wedding dress!

I had such an amazing experience at Solutions Bridal. The moment I walked in, I felt so welcomed, comfortable, and at ease! Jessica helped me find the perfect gown, and although it was plain with not ... Read more much detail on it, I really liked it. The moment she put a veil on, I said how I wish the detail of the veil could be on the dress, and Jessica immediately started wrapping the detail of the veil around the dress to show me how it could! I put my full trust into her creative ideas - and I am so glad I did! I had a stunning gown, completely customized and just for me - it was so special! I got so many compliments on my dress and how beautiful I looked on my wedding day. I cannot thank Solutions Bridal enough for helping me find the perfect dress, and for all the amazing work they did creating it to be exactly how I envisioned!

User3815017

1+ year ago

I absolutely love Solutions Bridal. My sister got her wedding dress from here 5 years ago and I just ordered mine. Both times were the most incredible shopping experiences. Everyone who works there is ... Read more friendly and very helpful! Especially Samaly, who I had the pleasure of working with. She was truly amazing. She actually listened to what I liked and used that to help match accessories perfectly. I didn't feel pressured to try things I didn't like or just completely ignored like at other bridal salons. They have also been great about keeping me updated with the status of everything I ordered. In my opinion Solutions Bridal is the only place to go to buy the perfect wedding dress.