Somersault String Ensemble

Chattanooga, TN · View map

About Somersault String Ensemble

Somersault String Ensemble is a group of professional local musicians who are experienced in playing weddings and have played together for many years. String ensembles are standard for wedding ceremony music because they provide classic, rich and romantic layers of sound that create a luxurious and enjoyable atmosphere. You will have the choice of hiring a duet, trio, quartet, or quintet. In choosing, please keep in mind that more musicians equals more richness of sound. Pricing varies considerably based on your needs, as we want to provide a unique experience. When you request pricing, we will ask you a few questions about your event so that we can provide you with the most accurate quote possible. We hope you will choose us to play a part in making your wedding day the best day ever!

For samples of our playing and a list of our current repertoire, please check out our website.

6 Reviews for Somersault String Ensemble

6 Somersault String Ensemble Reviews

J
jenny

Married on 01/07/2017

They really caught the "romance" in my ceremony with their music! They did a wonderful job! They were prompt, they were professional, and their music was spot on! Read more They really caught the "romance" in my ceremony with their music! They did a wonderful job! They were prompt, they were professional, and their music was spot on!

S
Sarah

Married on 10/29/2016

Kelsey and the Somersault String Ensemble were EXACTLY what I was looking for in regards to talent and elegance for my ceremony and cocktail hour! Having a string ensemble was definitely a hit with ... Read more the guests! The music was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I was able to pick out a few favorites/classics that I wanted to be played during the pre-ceremony and cocktail hour. I couldn't have asked a more talented to group to be apart of our day! Kelsey is very easy to get ahold of and she responds quickly! You'd be crazy not to book with these fine folks!

C
Casey

Married on 03/19/2016

Kelsey Stevenson was my main point of contact with Somersault String Ensemble. They were very easy to work with and the music sounded beautiful. Read more Kelsey Stevenson was my main point of contact with Somersault String Ensemble. They were very easy to work with and the music sounded beautiful.