Somethin' Sweet

Bellville, TX · View map

About Somethin' Sweet

Kerri Morris creates beautiful edible art that not only looks amazing but tastes equally amazing! Proudly serving Bellville, Brenham, Bryan/College Station, Houston, Texas and surrounding areas!

3 Reviews for Somethin' Sweet

3 Somethin' Sweet Reviews

J
Jenny

Married on 07/28/2012

Kerri provided the cake for my wedding ceremony. It was not only beautiful, and exactly what I asked for, but tasted outstanding. I had several people at the wedding come up and tell me, that they ... Read more had. Een to a lot of weddings, and this was by far the best tasting cake they have ever eaten. I will use her for every event. She definitely has a customer for life.

J
Jennie

Married on 06/09/2012

The wedding cake and grooms cake was the center of our reception. Everyone complemented on how pretty they both were. Kerri is very flexible and easy to work with. Read more The wedding cake and grooms cake was the center of our reception. Everyone complemented on how pretty they both were. Kerri is very flexible and easy to work with.

H
Holli

Married on 07/01/2006

My wedding cakes were an absolute hit! Not only were the cakes amazingly delicious, they were beautiful and made from the heart! We sure do miss you in Mississippi. Read more My wedding cakes were an absolute hit! Not only were the cakes amazingly delicious, they were beautiful and made from the heart! We sure do miss you in Mississippi.

Somethin' Sweet FAQ