Something Beautiful Hair & Makeup

Scottsdale, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About Something Beautiful Hair & Makeup

Something Beautiful Hair & Makeup, based out of Scottsdale, Arizona, is an on-location hair and makeup team that specializes in services for wedding events. Their professional team of hair and makeup stylists are passionate and talented. Something Beautiful makes the entire experience easy and efficient by coming to you; they'll travel to your hotel, home, or venue to provide an extensive list of beauty services so that you look amazing for your wedding event.

Something Beautiful Hair & Makeup includes an extensive list of beauty services that include professional hair, makeup, and tanning. Hair services include textured styling, blowouts, and hair coloring, while makeup services include airbrush makeup, on-site makeup, and tattoo coverage. Their tanning services also utilize airbrush and spray technology. Other services offered include:

• Manicures/pedicures

Brittany
Brittany

Married on 11/10/2018

Definitely recommend!

I had Amber do my hair and my bridal parties hair this past weekend for my wedding. She was wonderful! We all loved how our hair looked and she was so fun. I highly recommend her to anyone! Read more I had Amber do my hair and my bridal parties hair this past weekend for my wedding. She was wonderful! We all loved how our hair looked and she was so fun. I highly recommend her to anyone!

J
Jessica

Married on 10/20/2018

Loved our Wedding Hair and Makeup

It was an absolute pleasure working with Amber and her team of hairstylists and make-up artists. I hired Amber with Something Beautiful to complete 14 Hairstylists and 14 Make-ups for our wedding ... Read more bridal party, MOB, MOG, and grandmas. We were all ready within 6 hours which is amazing and super fast. We all looked stunning and beautiful for the wedding. I highly recommend Something Beautiful for your Wedding Hair and make-up needs. I also had Something Beautiful do my hair and make-up for my engagement photos.

C
Colleen

Married on 07/23/2018

Loved the experience from start to finish! Look no further if you are having a wedding and need a glam squad. Amber and Ahseia are extremely talented and genuine people. I got to trial on the day that ... Read more worked best for me and my mom, my bridal shower! They also worked with my makeup requests such as using some of my own products. As a vegan who prefers cruelty free makeup, Ahseia had no problem with making these accommodations. I love makeup so it can be tough to trust someone else to do your eyebrows right or lip shape. With Ahseia, I felt like my best self! She was able to make everyone's eye requests a dream come true on the big day, even a cut crease for my bridesmaid. Amber made everyone's hair magazine worthy! I was impressed with all four of us having so many different hair types and looks, but Amber pulled it off with amazing flair. I was impressed with how stunning we all looked.The big day was perfection! Prompt, friendly, and supportive. All the things you need when your nervous and planning. The gorgeous results speak for themselves. I am so picky when it comes to makeup and how I look, my mom and sister are no different. Amber and Ahseia will take all your concerns and melt them away into your most beautiful self.