Something Blue Creative

Hanover, New Hampshire · View map · Visit website

About Something Blue Creative

From the very beginning, my couples have been the foundation of my business. Without them, there's no way I could be in the position I'm in today. I'm thankful to have experienced so much with so many.

I'll produce a truly personalized film focusing on your story as a couple using my unique cinematic style. As a licensed remote pilot, I'm able to capture breathtaking aerials of your wedding location, allowing you to see your wedding in ways you never imagined. I'll work with you to select and legally license the music which shapes your video experience.

If you have any questions about my work or process, even if you just need some advice, I'm happy to assist you.

13 Reviews for Something Blue Creative

13 Something Blue Creative Reviews

Jordan
Featured
Jordan

Married on 10/13/2018

Our Story is My Favorite

To say that what Alex created was magic, is an understatement. Alex from the very beginning was so great with communication, he was able to answer any question or concern and really bent over ... Read more backwards to make sure my husband and I were happy with every detail. On the day of our wedding Alex and his assistant were an absolute joy to have around. The two of them never once interfered and many times their help or input was invaluable. I loved how enthusiastic Alex was and so dedicated to getting the perfect shot. At times we would see him emerge from the woods, hidden from all of us just to get the artistic view. Our highlight video is incredible. Alex takes you on a journey and watching the video immediately takes me right back to that wonderful day. His attention to detail is unparalleled and his films tell a story in such a magical - fairytale-esque way. I'll always cherish our video and can't thank Alex and his assistant enough.

S
Sarah Montana

Married on 02/08/2019

I love all of my pictures and videos!

Great pictures, great videos, all of my special day! The prices for this amazing service is well worth the price and their staff is a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended. Read more Great pictures, great videos, all of my special day! The prices for this amazing service is well worth the price and their staff is a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended.

E
Emily

Married on 10/20/2018

The best decision we made for our wedding

Deciding to book a videographer for our wedding was the second best decision we made. The first? Choosing Alex and Something Blue Creative. As for many brides and grooms, budgeting for a videographer ... Read more can be tough, but I can 100% say that Alex’s work is priceless. A lot happens on your wedding day, and as much as you think you’ll remember it all, you won’t. When we got our videos from Alex, and I was able to watch my dad’s toast and my sister’s speech again, it brought tears to my eyes. I remembered they were great, but I of course didn’t remember exactly what they both said. Having it on video (along with our whole ceremony and other amazing moments throughout the day) means the world to me. But why should you choose Alex? He’s professional, talented and responsive, and knows how to stay in the background but still capture the best angles and moments. We hired Alex knowing he was just starting out in the wedding business on purpose - I wanted someone who could take a more modern approach to filming a wedding as opposed to hiring someone who had been doing video for decades. A lot has changed in the video industry, and I wanted someone who had a pulse on what looks good today as opposed to ten years ago. And Alex sure delivered. Our wedding videos look and flow amazing and tell the perfect story about our day. Alex is an awesome human being and I’m so grateful that I can re-watch my wedding anytime I want thanks to him!