Something Blue Creative

Hanover, NH · View map · Visit website

About Something Blue Creative

From the very beginning, my couples have been the foundation of my business. Without them, there's no way I could be in the position I'm in today. I'm thankful to have experienced so much with so many.

I'll produce a truly personalized film focusing on your story as a couple using my unique cinematic style. As a licensed remote pilot, I'm able to capture breathtaking aerials of your wedding location, allowing you to see your wedding in ways you never imagined. I'll work with you to select and legally license the music which shapes your video experience.

If you have any questions about my work or process, even if you just need some advice, I'm happy to assist you.

14 Reviews for Something Blue Creative

14 Something Blue Creative Reviews

Jordan
Featured
Jordan

Married on 10/13/2018

Our Story is My Favorite

To say that what Alex created was magic, is an understatement. Alex from the very beginning was so great with communication, he was able to answer any question or concern and really bent over ... Read more backwards to make sure my husband and I were happy with every detail. On the day of our wedding Alex and his assistant were an absolute joy to have around. The two of them never once interfered and many times their help or input was invaluable. I loved how enthusiastic Alex was and so dedicated to getting the perfect shot. At times we would see him emerge from the woods, hidden from all of us just to get the artistic view. Our highlight video is incredible. Alex takes you on a journey and watching the video immediately takes me right back to that wonderful day. His attention to detail is unparalleled and his films tell a story in such a magical - fairytale-esque way. I'll always cherish our video and can't thank Alex and his assistant enough.

Courtney
Courtney Luppi

Married on 07/20/2019

Alex is an amazing, talented, professional and very nice videographer!

Alex is an amazing wedding videographer and he was such a pleasure to work with. Alex is so friendly, organized, and extremely talented! My husband and I got married at Waterville Valley on July 20, ... Read more 2019 and he captured the beautiful New Hampshire scenery and many special moments from the wedding day that we will forever be grateful for. We love watching our highlight video and we are so happy to have so much “extra footage” as well. Wedding days go quick so make sure you book Something Blue Creative so you can relive all of the moments- big and small. You’re the best, Alex!!

S
Sarah Montana

Married on 02/08/2019

I love all of my pictures and videos!

Great pictures, great videos, all of my special day! The prices for this amazing service is well worth the price and their staff is a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended. Read more Great pictures, great videos, all of my special day! The prices for this amazing service is well worth the price and their staff is a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended.