Something Blue Creative

Hanover, New Hampshire, NH · View map · Visit website

About Something Blue Creative

Something Blue Creative is an award winning wedding videography service in Hanover, New Hampshire, with a focus on producing quality wedding films. My name is Alex Dodds and I'm a customer-focused vendor who puts together a personalized film that shows your story as a couple and features my unique cinematic style. I can take stunning aerial shots of your wedding as a licensed remote pilot.

Something Blue Creative couples receive their final footage in the form of a digital download. You can have the camera rolling pre-ceremony, during the ceremony, and also at the reception, all dependent on what package you select. Services include:

• Additional hours

Featured
Jordan

Married on 10/13/2018

Our Story is My Favorite

To say that what Alex created was magic, is an understatement. Alex from the very beginning was so great with communication, he was able to answer any question or concern and really bent over ... Read more backwards to make sure my husband and I were happy with every detail. On the day of our wedding Alex and his assistant were an absolute joy to have around. The two of them never once interfered and many times their help or input was invaluable. I loved how enthusiastic Alex was and so dedicated to getting the perfect shot. At times we would see him emerge from the woods, hidden from all of us just to get the artistic view. Our highlight video is incredible. Alex takes you on a journey and watching the video immediately takes me right back to that wonderful day. His attention to detail is unparalleled and his films tell a story in such a magical - fairytale-esque way. I'll always cherish our video and can't thank Alex and his assistant enough.

E
Emily

Married on 10/20/2018

The best decision we made for our wedding

Deciding to book a videographer for our wedding was the second best decision we made. The first? Choosing Alex and Something Blue Creative. As for many brides and grooms, budgeting for a videographer ... Read more can be tough, but I can 100% say that Alex’s work is priceless. A lot happens on your wedding day, and as much as you think you’ll remember it all, you won’t. When we got our videos from Alex, and I was able to watch my dad’s toast and my sister’s speech again, it brought tears to my eyes. I remembered they were great, but I of course didn’t remember exactly what they both said. Having it on video (along with our whole ceremony and other amazing moments throughout the day) means the world to me. But why should you choose Alex? He’s professional, talented and responsive, and knows how to stay in the background but still capture the best angles and moments. We hired Alex knowing he was just starting out in the wedding business on purpose - I wanted someone who could take a more modern approach to filming a wedding as opposed to hiring someone who had been doing video for decades. A lot has changed in the video industry, and I wanted someone who had a pulse on what looks good today as opposed to ten years ago. And Alex sure delivered. Our wedding videos look and flow amazing and tell the perfect story about our day. Alex is an awesome human being and I’m so grateful that I can re-watch my wedding anytime I want thanks to him!

R
Rebecca

Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful to work with!

Alex was wonderful! After close family were not going to be able to make it to our wedding, he came to the rescue on short notice so they could still get to watch ceremony. The video was well done, ... Read more and it is a great keepsake from the day. Alex was professional, kind and great to work with!