Something Blue Designs

Brooksville, FL · View map

About Something Blue Designs

At Something Blue Designs we happy to offer you custom designed Hoodies, T-shirts, Tank Tops and more. Please visit our website for a complete list of our items and be sure to ask if you are interested in any custom orders! We pride ourselves in offering a QUALITY product. We also use environmentally friendly Eco-Vinyl on all T-shirt images.

Discounts are available for multiple purchases for the Bride and entire Bridal party. Please contact me if you don't see what you are looking for.

4 Reviews for Something Blue Designs

4 Something Blue Designs Reviews

L
Lisa

Married on 09/10/2005

I was extremely pleased with the "Mrs" Tank top I got my sister & the GAME OVER T-shirt I got my brother-in-law. They wore them all weekend & it was a huge hit with everyone at the wedding, too! Great ... Read more too! Great quality for the price. They shipped out really quick, also, as I had ordered these less than 2 weeks before the wedding. I would highly reccommend this vendor!

T
Thressa

Married on 10/17/2009

I purchased my dress at Something Blue, they are very helpful and friendly, cost is reasonable, the only thing I wasn't happy with was with the alterations. My matron of honor had to keep bussling up ... Read more my dress the entire night due to the dress being bussled up very wierd. The owner is a sweetheart and will give you her oppinion on what to do and what not to do. I deff recommend Something blue

J
j

Married on 08/29/2009

I made a mistake when ordering and put the wrong date on the shirt. Something Blue Designs helped me correct it and sent me a new shirt before I needed it for my wedding! Read more I made a mistake when ordering and put the wrong date on the shirt. Something Blue Designs helped me correct it and sent me a new shirt before I needed it for my wedding!