Something Blue Photography

Tucson, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About Something Blue Photography

Something Blue Photography is a creative wedding photography company based in Tucson, Arizona. Jon and Georgina Anderson, the owners and photographers, are a husband-and-wife team who use various kinds of lenses and lighting techniques to give couples one-of-a-kind results. Their competitiveness drives them to outdo each other in capturing the best moments of the event. Something Blue Photography provides services throughout the local areas of Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Sedona, as well as Mexico. It has been part of the wedding photography industry for more than 14 years.

Something Blue Photography provides photographs in the form of albums, canvas, digital files, flush mounts, prints, and save-the-date and thank-you cards. The company also offers the following services:

• Boudoir shoots

R
Featured
Rachel

Married on 11/23/2013

We knew Georgina and Jon would be our wedding photographers from the minute we met them. We live in Phoenix and they were very accommodating and willing to meeting us in Phoenix while they were here ... Read more one weekend shooting a wedding. Jon and Georgina were very personable and professional and we LOVED their own unique style. We booked them right away. Georgina was great at keeping in touch, and quickly set up our Engagement Photo Session. We had an unusual request - we wanted to do a "paint fight" for our save the date. Both Jon and Georgina did everything they could to help facilitate this, and our Paint Fight photos came out AMAZING. Our guests were blown away with the photos that we sent out for the Save the Dates! Before we knew it, our wedding day was here. Jon and Georgina met us at our wedding venue on time and with cameras in hand - they literally did not miss a single moment from the day. Jon stayed with the guys while they got ready, and Georgina stayed with me. She was so kind, helpful and comforting while I got ready. Unexpectedly, it was one of Tucson's most rainy days, and of course I was a wreck. Our ceremony was planned to be outside. Georgina was so positive, assuring me the sun would come and the rain would go away, and it did! Jon and Georgina did not stop taking pictures the whole day. They were also very good at making sure we got all the specific photos we wanted, and were great at directing the family photos and keeping us on timeline. We felt so comfortable with them, and it made the whole picture taking process a breeze. Georgina was even prepared with extra towels to lay down under my dress because she knew it was going to be a rainy day. Something Blue was the wedding vendor we were most happy with, and we have absolutely no complaints. If you want top quality photos to remember every moment of your wedding, Something Blue is by far the best option!

Melissa
Melissa

Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing Photos and Couple

Jon and Georgina are absolutely amazing. They made everything so easy, from the initial consultation and all the way until the end of the wedding day. There was constant communication and questions ... Read more were never left unanswered. They are extremely personable. You’ll laugh and joke throughout your engagement shoot. And they’ll keep you calm and smiling during the entire wedding day. There’s no better photographers than them!

Mallory
Mallory

Married on 08/19/2018

Our Favorite!

We got extremely lucky with absolutely amazing vendors for our wedding. I would recommend any of our vendors to people in a heartbeat! Even though everyone we worked with was wonderful, there really ... Read more was something very special with Something Blue. I looked at their beautiful wedding pictures on their website and decided to schedule a meeting. As soon as I met with Liz, I knew that Something Blue was the right choice to photograph our wedding. Closer to the wedding, my fiance and I met with Liz and Ashlee. I seriously didn't think anyone could be much sweeter than Liz, but Ashlee was just as amazing! On the day of the wedding we had a mini entourage of amazing photographers and videographers- Liz, Ashlee, Colette, Ryan, and Gunnar. Not only did they take stunning pictures of our day, they were so much fun to work with! Seriously- my fiance hates, and I mean hates, taking pictures. After the wedding, even he said our photographers were his favorite! I would recommend Something Blue to anyone looking for a photographer. We can't wait to see our friends from Something Blue again when we are ready for family pictures!