Something Borrowed Blooms

Lafayette, Louisiana · View map · Visit website

About Something Borrowed Blooms

Something Borrowed Blooms is a Rent and Return floral boutique offering silk flowers to the US and Canada. The company was started by cousins Lauren and Laken who strive to modernize how couples coordinate and pay for wedding flowers by offering premium silk wedding flowers for rent. Renting flowers allows you to save up to 70 percent, and the company’s mobile-friendly platform for ordering your wedding flowers makes it simple. Lauren and Laken want you to have your dream wedding flowers without giving up on your dream honeymoon.

Products Offered
Something Borrowed Blooms offers a variety of flowers, including peonies, ranunculus, anenomes and magnolia. The on-trend collections include centerpieces, aisle markers, garland, flower crowns, corsages, boutonnieres, bouquets and more. Lauren and Laken can arrange your florals in the following styles:

• Classic

Featured
Bonnie

Married on 02/23/2019

Something Borrowed Blooms was a dream to work with

My fiancé and I were pretty shocked at how much wedding flowers could cost, especially when they would just be thrown into the trash at the end of the night. We were thrilled to discover Something ... Read more Borrowed Blooms. The price was perfect for our budget, we loved the wide array of beautiful styles available, we loved the free toss bouquet, and we loved that we wouldn’t have to throw these flowers away! From day one, the team at SBB was communicative and personal. They were responsive to all my questions and so fun to work with. Our flowers were AMAZING. They looked gorgeous and smelled just as good. Seriously, a few of my bridesmaids, who were holding the bouquets up close, were shocked to learn that the flowers were not real. I am certain that the vast majority of my guests have no idea that we used silk flowers. The flowers photographed beautifully. Because these flowers were more affordable, we were able to go all out with centerpieces, garlands, and other decorations. We are so glad we did, because our wedding photos look absolutely gorgeous with all the flowers. It truly added so much to the mood of our wedding. Looking at our photos, you would think we spent thousands on flowers. We are so so glad we found SBB, and couldn’t recommend them more highly.

Janaya
Janaya

Getting married on 06/12/2020

Something Borrowed Blooms to the Rescue!

I absolutely love Something Borrowed Blooms! Their flowers are beautiful and save my wedding budget tremendously! It didn't make any since for me to go with fresh floral.... I love flowers and ... Read more definitely wanted flowers for the big day. SBB allowed me to get everything I could have possibly wanted for less than half the price of fresh floral!

Traharolyn
Traharolyn L Reynolds

Getting married on 08/31/2019

Definitely Recommend.

Quick response time. Easy to work with. Great selection of items. Read more Quick response time. Easy to work with. Great selection of items.