Something Borrowed

Fort Myers, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Something Borrowed

Something Borrowed is a Fort Myers, Florida family owned business that specializes in decor rentals and event styling for weddings and more in the southwestern Florida region. The owners, Kelly and Jeremy, are a husband-and-wife team who are both passionate about event design and planning. In 2016, after they tied the knot, they founded their very own company, Something Borrowed, which services the Fort Myers/Naples area and beyond.

Something Borrowed is your premier source for wedding rental items. In their appointment-only showroom, Something Borrowed offers arches, tables, chairs, linens centerpieces, drapery, lounge furniture, signage, decor, lighting and so much more. On your wedding day, Something Borrowed will deliver the items they designed specifically for your celebration, set them up at your venue for a stress free event (additional fees can apply)! We are pleased to also now be offering event floral design through our sister company, Something Bloomed!

79 Reviews for Something Borrowed

79 Something Borrowed Reviews

L
Featured
Lisa S. Walker

Married on 11/24/2018

Fabulous, simply fabulous.

Something Borrowed provide items that set my Daughter's wedding apart from others. The Cigar Lounge, wooden bar, lighted bar sign and wooden barrell and Edison lights were impressive and festive. The ... Read more The quality of items provided and service from beginning to end was nothing short of excellent.

maria
maria

Married on 07/07/2019

AmaZing! Thank you

Something borrowed was great! Every time I messaged them I would get a fast reply! Communication is great! All the items I rented from them was great! Fast delivery, fast pick up. Thank you so much! Read more Something borrowed was great! Every time I messaged them I would get a fast reply! Communication is great! All the items I rented from them was great! Fast delivery, fast pick up. Thank you so much!

A
Ashley

Married on 04/06/2019

Excellent service

Kelly has everything and anything you can think of to rent for your big day. There was so much stuff to rent from her it was so difficult to choose. Kelly helps you choose what you think you need and ... Read more wont hesitate to give you her opinion. I'm so glad I went with them. They provided exactly what I needed for my wedding. Wouldn't consider going anywhere else.