Something Bridal

Arroyo Grande, California · View map

About Something Bridal

Welcome to Something Bridal Boutique of Arroyo Grande…you read right. We’ve moved to Arroyo Grande! The move has allowed us to be with our family more and continue to give our brides the intimate bridal experience we’re known for.

Our style of wedding gowns range from destination chic to vineyard elegance, vintage romance to modern luxe. In addition to gowns, we offer bridesmaid attire, and a small selection of children's formalwear and mother of the bride. If you're in need of wedding design and coordination, we do that too! Whatever you need, we're here for you!

9 Reviews for Something Bridal

9 Something Bridal Reviews

Rachell
Rachell

Married on 08/25/2018

Fantastic - personable & very knowledgeable

The best advice I can give a bride, go wedding dress shopping by yourself! I made an appointment with Reanna by myself and it was fantastic. She was so welcoming and actively listening to my desires. ... Read more Reanna is personable, very knowledgeable in styles, and has great tastes which translates to a wonderful selection of gowns at Something Bridal. She immediately understood my wants & needs, and helped me find the perfect dress. Every time I visited her, she was always cheerful and so helpful. Thank you, Reanna for helping me select a dress that made me feel naturally stunning and beautiful.

Michael
Michael

Married on 06/16/2018

Reanna made our wedding possible. Meghan and I planned as many small details as we could, but by the time we were a month away from the wedding we were feeling the fatigue. Thankfully, we found ... Read more Something Bridal’s month of coordinator, Reanna. She worked with all of our vendors and found creative ways to save us money, but to find subtle ways to enhance the wedding as well (we are so glad she brought up the idea of doing a first look!). To put it mildly, we felt at ease the month leading up to the wedding and she made the final steps of planning the easiest. The day of the wedding was even more impressive. Reanna did all of the behind the scenes coordination with all of the vendors (photographer, caterer, DJ, bartenders, etc.) so it was seamless. She even used walkie talkies to keep in communication with them. I am so happy we worked with Reanna and can honestly say I will miss working with her. If you are reading this, you have found an excellent coordinator.

A
Amanda

Married on 05/26/2018

Highly Recommend Something Bridal

I highly recommend Something Bridal to any bride-to-be! Reanna showed an immense amount of patience and support as I set out to accomplish the mix-matched look for my nine bridesmaids. She met with my ... Read more mom and me several times to pull color swatches and styles that would flatter each girl and complement the overall color palette of the day, until we were fully satisfied with the arrangement. The dresses were absolute show stoppers and my bridesmaids received tons of compliments throughout the day. I love the blend of textures, styles and colors and could not have accomplished this without Reanna's sound advice and help. To top that, she made sure each girls' measurements were accurate and shipped on time. She did so much that I did not have to worry about a thing when it came to my girls dresses. Thank you, thank you, Reanna. You were heaven sent.