Something Chic Floral

West Des Moines, Iowa · View map · Visit website

About Something Chic Floral

A trendy wedding florist in west Des Moines, Iowa, Something Chic floral works with couples to deliver high-class style on a reasonable budget. Something Chic floral provides clean and trendy floral designs that radiate simple elegance. Whether you are hosting a small affair or a large gathering, Something Chic floral offers a variety of flowers and colors fit for any event. Couples will work with a creative and talented staff to stylize their flowers and develop a design that fits their vision.

The staff ensures that your event flowers will be admired and cherished for many years, which is why they pay special attention to you and your needs. They strive to bring to life your vision and ideas through a free consultation, samples, showroom viewing, and venue visit. Something Chic floral has an extensive portfolio of styles to choose from. Floral styles include country and rustic, modern and eclectic, nautical and preppy, romantic and glamorous, classic and vintage, and tropical. From the event design and details, like flower combinations and selection, to quality control and delivery, setup, and clean up, Something Chic floral provides something for everyone.

Products Offered
Couples will also be able to work with the Something Chic floral team on a variety of floral arrangements for their special day. Along with the traditional bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres, couples can design a range of decor for the aisle, altar, and Chuppah. Additional floral arrangements to take into consideration include:

• Artificial

40 Something Chic Floral Reviews

Featured
User4831448

2+ years ago

So far Danielle has been so great to work with! I set up an appointment to talk about flowers, even before she knew we chose to work with her she was very patient and helpful in helping me to find ... Read more what I wanted. So grateful for her patience (I had NO idea what I wanted). Price wise, very reasonable; much lower than competitors. Responds quickly to emails and questions.

J
Jenifer

Married on 12/22/2018

Jenifer, Bride

Danielle was wonderful to work with! I walked in to her shop with no idea about flowers or how things work. She sat down, explained options to me and showed me examples. She made me feel comfortable ... Read more about the choices I made. After we had selected our flowers and paid the deposit, we cancelled our original wedding date and moved it up 6 months. I figured this may be an issue since it was coming up quickly, our new date in December. She was able to flex and still do our wedding flowers. She was honest about the availability of the flowers I first decided on and then helped me for a second time choose appropriate flowers for the season. We had everything set-up and it was such a smooth process. She experienced an emergency the week of our wedding and was unable to do the flowers for us, however, she sent our order to another flower lady she works with and made sure we were taken care of. The flowers turned out amazing!

K
Kelly

Married on 11/24/2018

Something Chic was wonderful!

We loved Danielle's arrangements. She did such a great job taking a vaguely formed idea and turning it into something real and beautiful. We will never forget the bouquet. It was a highlight of the ... Read more wedding and we received many compliments from our guests. Something Chic was the best!