Something New Boutique

Colorado Springs, CO · View map · Visit website

About Something New Boutique

Where the girl comes before the dress, Something New Boutique is Colorado's premiere bridal boutique located in Colorado Springs, Colorado! No other wedding or bridal shop has the combination of Colorado’s Best Wedding Dresses, personal attention for you, an absolutely gorgeous atmosphere, and team members who have recently been in your shoes planning their own dream wedding. With a gorgeous selection of designer wedding gowns, bridesmaids dresses, and trendy suits, Something New Boutique is the best place to style your entire wedding party. Book your appointment today!

The goal of Something New Boutique is to create a better experience for brides in their search for their dream wedding dress. Their helpful and friendly team cares about educating their customers so that they know they are making the best decision about their wedding attire. They treat their clients with the utmost care, providing stunning, high-quality bridal gowns that cater to the bride’s tastes, body type, and age. The boutique’s collection features everything from classic, simple looks to destination gowns and throwback styles. Services include:

• Cleaning

Featured
Marlena Schlattmann

Getting married on 12/30/2019

Don't go anywhere else

Yesterday I went to another store that shall remain nameless for my first experience of trying on wedding dresses. I had a HORRIBLE time due to the stylist's attitude and her making me feel ... Read more self-conscious about my body type and my preference in style. Once I got home I called Something New Boutique because I desperately needed to erase any memory of yesterday's experience from my mind. The manager at Something New took ten minutes to talk with me on the phone about what happened at the other store, and promised my experience at Something New would be different. I booked an appointment for today, hoping it would be better than the first place I tried. I'm so happy to share I had the most AMAZING time with the fantastic group of women who work there. From the moment I walked in, everyone welcomed me and made me feel so comfortable. My stylist, Jess, was incredibly patient and took time to get to know me and what I like. She talked with me for 15 mins before even looking at dresses to truly learn what I was looking for. My budget was on the lower end of their typical pricing but she assured me that was okay. I honestly wasn't expecting to find my dress today; much to my surprise Jess was able to help me find the most perfect dress for the big day!! I can't believe how amazing my visit was, I felt so well cared for and she made it all so easy. They have a selection of dresses that are deemed a "pick of the week" and 50% off the regular price. They even had a March Madness basketball special where if you made a certain amount of baskets in 30 seconds you got significant discounts on your dress. I was told they have sales like these on a regular basis, which makes the amazing experience of shopping there accessible to every budget. I'm so appreciative of my entire time at Something New. After my first experience at the other store left me so disheartened and discouraged, I was convinced that every experience would be similar. I'm so very thankful to the entire staff, especially to Jess, for proving me wrong. I'm not a big shopper so I was dreading having to find a dress; after my visit at Something New I'm incredibly excited and can't wait to wear it for my big day!! I definitely recommend anyone else in the area to check out Something New Boutique!! I had the dream visit every woman should have when finding their perfect dress. Thank you all so much ❤️

J
Jessica Chavez

Getting married on 09/05/2020

Amazing best experience

Allie was so kind and helpful with finding my dress. She wasn’t just trying to get me to buy any dress she wanted me to find the ONE! And I’m so in love with it! Read more Allie was so kind and helpful with finding my dress . She wasn’t just trying to get me to buy any dress she wanted me to find the ONE ! and I’m so in love with it !

Shelby
Shelby Edwards

Getting married on 05/17/2020

Something New Boutique

I worked with Dominique who was wonderful. We may just become friends. Also, the manager was very sweet. I was over budget on my dress and was going to have a hard time with payments. She was willing ... Read more willing to work with me and made my dream dress a reality. Wonderful service and lots of great dress options!! Love, love, love!!