Something New

Virginia Beach, VA · View map

About Something New

Congratulations on your engagement! Something New is here to help make your wedding day special and wonderful!

See our invitation selections from Encore, Carlson Craft, Checkerboard, McPherson's, and Birchcraft! Don't see what you are looking for ask about our custom invitations. Our in house graphic designer can help make your first impression of your wedding come true!

We also have a large selection of bridesmaid and bridal jewelry, favors, and other wedding gifts, unity candle, guest books, flower girl basket plus so much more and accessories.

Come in and check out what's new!

Sincerely,
Malissa Murphy
Something New

13 Reviews for Something New

13 Something New Reviews

M
michele

Married on 11/09/2012

Loved the invitations well priced and beautiful Read more Loved the invitations well priced and beautiful

User2670546

2+ years ago

The invitation selection is amazing. Malissa helped me design the perfect invitation! From design, to layout, to verbiage, she helped me every step of the way. I picked an invitation from her Monique ... Read more Monique Lhuillier collection, and they were worth every penny!!! Our invitation set the mood, and our guests knew what they were in for right from the start! We also ordered napkins for cocktail hour that matched our invitations, and some of our guests took them as mementos!

A
Amber

Married on 09/03/2011

I was a little late in the game ordering my name cards for our tables, and they were great getting them to us in time! They actually came earlier then estimated. Those girls really know what they are ... Read more doing!