Something Old, Something New Boutique

Eagle, ID · View map

About Something Old, Something New Boutique

Something Old Something New Boutique is happy to feature gowns from Madison James, Ella Rosa, Enchanting, and Modest by Mon Cheri. With gowns available to order as well as off-the-rack, plus formals and accessories, there's something for every bride at SOSN Boutique. Appointments are recommended, but are not required.

4 Reviews for Something Old, Something New Boutique

4 Something Old, Something New Boutique Reviews

User6122357

2+ years ago

The ladies here are the best! I came here to look for an alternate wedding dress after a bad experience at David’s Bridal. They walked me through the entire process and made sure I was completely ... Read more satisfied with my choice. The alterations were perfect (and much cheaper than David’s Bridal). I would definitely come here first to look for reasonably priced, gorgeous dresses.

R
Rebecca

Married on 05/06/2017

SOSN is a wonderful find if you don't mind wearing an already used dress. They have a good selection and lots of different sizes. If you can go on a weekday during the daytime vs. The weekend you get ... Read more lots of help (as with any wedding shop, weekends are busy for them). They are more than just a dress shop; there is an in-store alterations person (Heather) and her assistant who work alongside the shop owner (Monica) to help you make major or minor alteration to your dress and transform a dress into the dress of your dreams. It was wondeful to try on dress in my size (hard to come by off the rack) and know this is how it would look and feel on me without having to order a dress (i.e. David's briadal experience and other dress shops where you buy brand new)! Because I was open minded to buying a pre-owned dress I only spent HALF of my wedding budget on the dress (this included alterations)! This store is gem for wedding planning in the Treasure Valley! Both Monica (store owner) and Heather (in sotre alterations) are friendly and wonderful to work with.

S
Sydney

Married on 03/24/2017

If you haven't been to Something Old Something New yet, you are missing out on some great GEMS! I walked into SOSN Boutique alone, thinking "I'm just going to look"... 45 minutes later I was walking ... Read more out with my perfect gown, and saved a FORTUNE. Monica is an amazing woman who loves what she does and their in-house alterations, Heather, was a sweetheart to work with! I have been referring all of my Brides to this location and will for the foreseeable future! Thank you Ladies for everything!!