Something Styled Events and Floral Design

Golden, CO · View map

About Something Styled Events and Floral Design

Something Styled, Inc. is a full service event planning and design studio specializing in weddings, corporate, and private events. Sarah is a much sought after wedding planner and event coordinator due to her creativity, enthusiasm, professionalism, relationships with quality vendors, and her strong attention to detail.

Something Styled, Inc. plans, produces and executes small and large-scale special events, corporate parties, private functions and social gatherings. We have the capability, resources and knowledge to develop, coordinate and manage your very special event. We start with your basic idea and through careful consultation we will locate a venue suitable to your tastes, develop a decor for your desired atmosphere and create a production far beyond your expectations.

Ideal Floral Design Client: someone who appreciates beautiful blooms and design

12 Reviews for Something Styled Events and Floral Design

12 Something Styled Events and Floral Design Reviews

Kristin
Kristin Fawns

Married on 07/21/2019

Kristin Fawns

Sarah with Something Styled did an absolutely amazing job with the floral for our wedding! I was truly pleased with the final product and can’t stop looking at the pictures from our wedding day ... Read more because the arrangements were just so beautiful! I also received so many compliments from our guests on how nice the floral was! Sarah was so easy to work with and I greatly appreciated her easy going personality and professionalism as well. Thank you again Sarah for making our day so amazing, beautiful and memorable!

Shannon
Shannon Burruss

Married on 07/13/2019

Dreamy Wedding Day Florals, Styling & Coordination

Sarah and Jessie from Something Styled handled my florals, styling, and day-of coordination, and I could not have been happier with the end result! During the planning process, it was really important ... Read more to me that I picked vendors that I just "clicked" with, and I definitely felt that after meeting with Sarah – I actually didn't even meet with any other floral vendors after meeting with her. Sarah took all of my ramblings and inspiration photos, and dreamed up some magical bouquets, arrangements, and centerpieces. She listened to all of my little, detailed requests, and pulled everything together in a way that gave our wedding a bohemian, laid-back feel while still feeling polished and cohesive. Jessie was our day-of coordinator, and it was a dream having her there. Neither myself, my husband, or any of my family members had to think about a thing on the day-of - she just took care of everything. If there were any issues, I didn't know about them because Jessie has it all covered! My venue actually required us to have a day-of coordinator, but even if your venue doesn't require it, I highly recommended fitting a day-of coordinator into your budget – it will save you so much time and worry in the days leading up to your wedding and on the day of...your future self will thank you! Thanks Something Styles for making my wedding dreams come true!

K
Kela Powers

Married on 06/08/2019

Out of State Coordination for a Destination Wedding in the Mountains

Sarah and her team at Something Styled provided Day of Planning and Coordinating services and floral for our wedding. As a professional operations and logistics specialist, I was a bit weary of ... Read more needing a coordinator at all. However, I was blown away by not only the expertise Sarah always shared among all areas of the wedding industry, but also the visible joy that she and her team shared throughout the planning process. Sarah helped coordinated an Idaho Springs wedding while I was living in Phoenix. I was so impressed with her management of all the vendors, set up, family dynamics, guests, etc. on the day of the celebration. She even ensured various items were returned to my family that were left on site even though I was on my honeymoon. She truly added to the joy of the wedding and I can't thank her enough!