Something Sweet Bakery

Galt, CA · View map

About Something Sweet Bakery

We take pride in providing a true custom cake experience. Our cakes taste as exquisite as they look. We only use the finest and freshest ingredients for the best possible flavor. So whether it’s an idea you have, a picture you have seen, or something specific to your event.

Our specialty is making a custom designed cake that exceeds your expectations.

17 Reviews for Something Sweet Bakery

17 Something Sweet Bakery Reviews

Danielle
Danielle

Married on 12/01/2018

Something Sweet is ABSOLUTELY Amazing!!!

Desta and her team were above and beyond amazing! My husband and I grew up loving films made by Studio Ghibli and knew we wanted to try and incorporate them into our wedding but had no idea what to ... Read more do when it came to our cake. It only took one consultation with Desta for her to sketch out our cupcake tower and add in all our favorite characters to make it look beautiful!!! She even gave really good ideas on how to play the cake stand and wrappers into the theme so it all would go together perfectly. All of our guests LOVED the flavor combinations we came up with, there wasn't a single cupcake or slice of cake left! I am so glad we went with Something Sweet! Hands down the BEST choice and would recommend them to anyone for any occasion!

A
Amanda

Married on 07/21/2018

Oh my flipping gosh. Desta and her crew are amazing. AMAZING. We came in with a couple pictures, virtually no idea how to actually pull off our dream cake and Desta did it. She did it and more. The ... Read more cake was delicious. We put together a super yummy spin on a Black Forest Cake and a Pink Champagne cake. (We had two cakes, one pretty and one sheet cake hiding in the back to feed all 135 of our peeps) Do not even consider going anywhere else. Desta will make your dreams come true.

H
Haley

Married on 12/31/2017

"OH MY GOSH" is the comment I got all night regarding our wedding cake! From the amazing design to the flavor the team at Something Sweet Bakery killed it! I could not get over the design that we came ... Read more up with when we had our tasting to seeing it in real life! It was amazing! The team was able to make the front of the cake look like an amazing 1920s themed wedding cake and the back be a groom's cake. The back of the cake they were able to make an editable version of my now husband's bronco crawling over some rocks and flinging mud! The cake was the talk of the night! If you are looking for not only a great looking cake, but also hands down the best tasting cake call Something Sweet Bakery! They will not disappoint you!!