Something Sweet Candy Buffet Co.

Lexington, KY · View map

About Something Sweet Candy Buffet Co.

I have always had a huge love for candy and it only seemed appropriate to share that love with others. There is just something special about walking into a candy store and seeing all of the different colors and textures of candies in beautiful apothecary jars ...it is my hope to bring a little bit of that magic to your event. Whether it is your wedding day, birthday or a company event; we specialize in designing elaborate candy & sweet buffets that create an extraordinary experience.

3 Reviews for Something Sweet Candy Buffet Co.

3 Something Sweet Candy Buffet Co. Reviews

User3470753

2+ years ago

Robin is AMAZING! No one knew what to expect out of our candy bar. We did it last minute and OMG everyone was amazed! Read more Robin is AMAZING!!!!! No one knew what to expect out of our candy bar. We did it last minute and OMG everyone was amazed!!!

S
Shannon

Married on 07/21/2012

I highly recommend Robin with Something Sweet. Communication was easy and fast. The candy buffet was beautiful, and my wedding guests made many positive comments. It was a great value as a wedding ... Read more favor for all my guests. I didn't have to set up or clean up. Robin provided a beautiful presentation of the candies that flowed flawlessly with the rest of the reception decor. There was absolutely no stress during the planning process and on my wedding day. Robin is professional and very personable. I have recommended Robin to several of my friends and acquaintenances.

K
Kristen

Married on 06/30/2012

Robin was absolutely amazing to work with! She met us at the wedding venue to meet for the first time, and was genuinely excited to make our day special, and most importantly, to run smoothly! Once we ... Read more we picked out our candy selections, Robin worked with our wedding coordinator to arrange a matching centerpiece, and I didn't have to worry about anything else. The candy buffet was absolutely gorgeous (and yummy!), and I was blown away by Robin's sense of professionalism, creativity, and reliability. If you want your candy buffet done right, definitely contact Robin at Something Sweet!

Something Sweet Candy Buffet Co. FAQ