Something Vintage Something Blue LLC

South Jordan, UT · View map

About Something Vintage Something Blue LLC

We are a family operated business that's licensed with the City of South Jordan and the State of Utah. We have the experience to take care of all the details of your trasnsportation and photo shoot needs. We are small and exclusive to offer you a more unique experience using unique vehicles that will make your special day memorable for years to come every time you look at your photo album and video.

The cars are very photogenic with classic sweeping lines; this will provide a unique wedding experience and memories for you to enjoy in your wedding album for the rest of your life.

142 Reviews for Something Vintage Something Blue LLC

142 Something Vintage Something Blue LLC Reviews

D
David

Married on 06/24/2018

Hey Sam sorry I waited til today to text you but it was pretty hectic until now, I'm sure you can imagine, but I just wanted to say thank you for everything, the car was amazing, she fell in love with ... Read more it, she loved me for getting it for her, she loved you and so did he, it was perfect and it really meant a lot, especially dealing with the time schedule and more importantly for helping me making her dream come true, so again, it meant so much to me and them, so thank you so much.

M
Michael

Married on 06/16/2018

Sam was very professional, Sam even allowed time for out private photographer to take a few pictures. Thanks Sam for adding that special touch to my daughters wedding Read more Sam was very professional, Sam even allowed time for out private photographer to take a few pictures. Thanks Sam for adding that special touch to my daughters wedding

J
Jennifer

Married on 05/27/2018

We were picked up by the Princess Ivy and it was the perfect way to end our wedding. The car was very clean and comfortable, and Sam was very accodomating as far as music, temperature, and route. We ... Read more loved being able to take a leisurely ride after the festivities of our wedding and spending some time just the two of us to reflect on the amazing day we had. I would definitely recommend as a unique, fun, creative way for the send off!