Something White

Independence, OH · View map

About Something White

Something White, a bridal boutique in Northeast Ohio offers a curated collection of couture wedding gowns ranging in style from vintage, to modern, to whimsical, to preppy. The shop specializes in gowns from boutique designers hard to find elsewhere.

Gown Desingers:

S
Suzanne Russo

Getting married on 12/31/2019

Perfect and Genuine

Absolutely a perfect experience. Rebecca was amazing, kind, and genuine. She gave the full bridal experience, even taking it a step further and putting my hair in an up-do. She did not rush the ... Read more appointment and gave my family and I additional alone time to talk over my decision. When I said yes to the dress, she was just as excited as I was. Jumping up and down and gave me a huge hug. Loved her shop, her story and the experience she gave!

Emily
Emily

Married on 06/29/2019

Charming shop with attentive owners

The owner was so welcoming and engaging and made my experience amazing! Read more The owner was so welcoming and engaging and made my experience amazing!

B
Brittany Tompkins

Married on 06/29/2019

Best Experience Ever!

I cannot say enough good things about Something White. No other bridal shop holds a candle to them, not only for their beautiful gown selection, but the overall intimate experience they offer to their ... Read more brides. Rebecca was a delight to work with, she made the process fun, stress free and so personal for me. I will be highly recommending them to all future brides. Thank you Something White, you gave me my dream dress for my dream wedding!