Something You Onsite Beauty Services

West Chester, PA · View map · Visit website

About Something You Onsite Beauty Services

Something You is an award winning team of licensed hair and makeup professionals. We work with the top artists in the area to bring you the perfect hair and makeup looks for your wedding. We come to you so you can relax and enjoy your day.

We do weddings, weddings, and more weddings. This is our focus and our expertise. We know the ins and outs of crafting the perfect morning schedule that allows you to sleep past dawn (most of the time) and have everyone in your party ready to go with time to spare. We guide you every step along the way from booking to the big day, working personally with your vendors to ensure a smooth and easy morning. Our goal is to give you a relaxing, stress free start to your wedding day and leave you feeling like the best version of yourself!

70 Reviews for Something You Onsite Beauty Services

70 Something You Onsite Beauty Services Reviews

M
Featured
Michelle

Married on 10/07/2016

Allison was a joy to work with during both the trial and day of our wedding. She's so easy going but so efficient and professional. I loved that the look we ended up designing for our wedding was a ... Read more reflection of what Allison thought was best paired with what I envisioned for our day. I felt beautiful on our wedding day and was so glad that we chose Allison for the important time in our lives! ? I wouldn't have changed a single thing ! -MS

Corina
Corina

Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing Experience!

We worked with Heather, Jen, and Marissa and they were all so talented, sweet, and amazing! They were all on time, brought all their materials and set up fast. I loved that they came to my house and ... Read more made my wedding day stress free. I did my trial with Heather and she is great!! I loved my makeup and hair and loved that I was able to do fake lashes! I cannot say enough nice things about this company, I really enjoyed everything from the beginning of communicating with them. I highly recommend this company!!

Donna
Donna Galvin

Married on 06/22/2019

Highly Recommend

Katherine (hair) and Gina (makeup) were wonderful. Both traveled to our destination wedding at the shore. I can not say enough about these two girls. They made my girls and I feel beautiful. My hair ... Read more and makeup was perfect.