Sondra's Ink

Holland, MI · View map

About Sondra's Ink

Sondra's Ink is located between Tunnel Park and Holland State Park in Holland , Michigan. Hours are by appointment only.

Call (616)499-7363 to schedule an appointment, or visit our website at www.sondrasink.com, our blog sondrasink.blogspot.com/, or view us on FaceBook www.facebook.com/sondrasink become a fan to receive coupons & special offers.

Sondra offers exclusive, yet affordable, wedding stationery. Both custom and predesigned save-the-dates, invitations, and RSVPs, are available along with custom drawn maps, custom guest books, programs, menus, place cards, favor tags, desert bar cards, thank-you cards . An affordable line of pocketfolds, ponchettes, and envelopes are also available at Sondra's Ink .

Sondra has been custom designing wedding stationery since 2003 and has built relationships with many professionals in the wedding industry. These relationships keep Sondra's Ink current with wedding trends and allow her to provide information and business referrals as requested by clients.

If you choose to work with Sondra, your upcoming wedding will be announced with an invitation that you love, at prices you will be able to afford. Sondra's Ink boasts over 750 different paper colors and textures, limitless ink colors, raised printing, and a large font selection ranging from formal to funky.

Consultations are free of charge and are unlimited. References are available. Samples are free upon request.

CONTACT PERSON: Sondra Davis

GENERAL PRICING: Invitations Start at $1.00 each and we also offer DIY

HOW FAR IN ADVANCE SHOULD ORDERS BE PLACED: It depends on the style. Some have a 2 week lead time and some take up to 6 weeks for custom embellishment ordering.

SPECIALTIES: Drawing, designing, and printing for all occasions. Sondra features an innovative line that is drawn to look like the bridal couple and wedding party. The likeness of your wedding gown & bridesmaid's dresses will amaze you!! These are truly unique and one of a kind! For DIY brides, we offer the custom drawn artwork for a flat fee, then you can decide how to use your images.

25 Reviews for Sondra's Ink

25 Sondra's Ink Reviews

J
Jennifer

Married on 07/24/2010

I had an idea in my head of what I wanted my invitations to look like and Sondra helped me create them! I was going to try and make them on my own, but I am so glad that I went with Sondra. She is so ... Read more so helpful and she does a great job!

B
Dana

Married on 10/24/2009

I absolutely loved all of our stationary for our wedding. Sondra was able to design unique and beautiful invitations, table cards, etc. Our guests were so excited about our wedding just from receiving ... Read more the invitation. We even got phone calls from guests complimenting our invites. Sondra is easy to work with, timely, and very talented.

R
Rachel

Married on 09/06/2009

I really, really wanted to do program fans, and most invitation designers have to send these out to be die cut, which drives the price up around $5 or $6 a program, which we just could not afford.I ... Read more contacted Sondra about doing these based on a recommendation from our florist, and found out that she hand cuts them, making her prices much lower than anyone else's! I sent her a copy of our invitation for inspiration, and the design she came back with was amazing, it complemented our invitations perfectly! Not to mention, she created 100 of these programs for us in less than a week, which was AMAZING. She responded to emails very promptly and was great to work with!!