Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach

Fort Lauderdale, FL · View map · Visit website

About Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach

Sonesta is a boutique hotel wedding venue in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. This luxury resort offers couples and their guests a one of a kind wedding experience to make memories throughout the weekend. With elegant ballroom venues, dedicated catering staff, and premium packages to cover all your bases, weddings at Sonesta are unlike any other. Relax before the big day on the white sandy beaches of Fort Lauderdale, and enjoy your wedding celebration in well-appointed venue space. Your wedding day is a once in a lifetime event. Make it count when you book with Sonesta.

Facilities and Capacity
Sonesta offers both indoor and outdoor venue spaces for weddings of every style and size. Most indoor venues provide relaxing beach vistas, while the outdoor terrace and gardens offer peace and tranquility for intimate gatherings. The hotel is adjacent to the historic Bonnet House Museum & Gardens and Birch State Park, which serve as idyllic ceremony locations. Your formal reception may be held in the Infinity Ballroom. The ballroom features panoramic Atlantic views from the floor-to-ceiling windows. It also features a dance floor, neutral decor for all wedding palettes, and a pre-function foyer for cocktail hour. Couples may also host an outdoor cocktail hour or intimate al fresco dining experience in the Breeze Terrace, which has a view of the Atlantic Ocean.

Sonesta offers couples full-service wedding packages to make the planning process easy. You’ll work alongside the onsite events coordinator to plan your wedding package. Package options include:

• Floor-length white linens and napkins
  • Dance floor
  • Tables and chairs
  • Optional hosted valet parking
  • Music, photography, and florist services
  • Printed menus and programs
  • Wedding officiant service

Cuisine
Sonesta offers not only world-class venues and hospitality staff, but a catering team that specializes in wedding events. They will design a custom menu based on your needs and guest preferences. Sonesta wedding menus include:

• Up to six passed hors d’oeuvres for cocktail hour
  • Three-course plated dinner or buffet
  • Custom wedding cake from Ana Paz or Edda’s Bake Shop
  • Five-hour premium bar with champagne toast
  • Complimentary menu tasting

Accommodations
Sonesta offers 240 rooms for you and your wedding guests to enjoy through the weekend. All rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows offering Atlantic views. The couple will receive a complimentary suite for the wedding night. Discounted room blocks are available for your out-of-town guests.

38 Reviews for Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach

38 Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach Reviews

D
Featured
Diana

Married on 09/03/2017

Our experience at Sonesta was amazing, beyond words. We had a Sunday (9/3/17) wedding, and our family stayed at the hotel the whole weekend. The service was spectacular, the rooms clean and very well ... Read more spaced. I had the most beautiful and captivating views for our wedding, that penthouse has stunning backdrops. The food, oh my good, the food, simply delicious. All of our guests mentioned how beautiful everything was and how great that food was. Annette Winckler, the event planner and manager, did such an incredible job providing us with all the information we needed and the best accommodations for our weekend wedding. In terms of the reception, the staff was the BEST I could have ever asked for, specially Williams and another Hispanic lady that took care of us and serve our food. EVERYTHING was perfect as we wished. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change anything about it. My now husband and I are very thankful with all the staff that made this dream possible. Thank you Sonesta!!!

B
Barbara

Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing and breathtakingly beautiful! Wedding was perfect! Read more Amazing and breathtakingly beautiful!! Wedding was perfect!!

A
Ashley

Married on 10/29/2016

My husband and I were married at the Penthouse of the Sonesta Fort Lauderdale on October 29th. Not only was the wedding beyond what we could have asked for, the whole weekend was amazing. We live in ... Read more the Boston area, but spend a good amount of time in Miami/Fort Lauderdale as my in laws live in the area. Being an event planner myself, I looked at 7 different venues in the area and immediately fell in love with your hotel. Not only are the views amazing, the penthouse layout is a dream come true for a planner; ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all on one level. Perfect event flow! I could go on about the great location, delicious food, gorgeous and modern accommodations etc., but the staff is what truly made our wedding weekend unforgettable. They are responsive, thoughtful and professional. There honestly is not one thing that could have been done to make our wedding weekend better. It was perfect.