Sonesta Maho Beach Resort, Casino & Spa

Marigot, MF · View map · Visit website

About Sonesta Maho Beach Resort, Casino & Spa

Located throughout a 10-acre oceanfront location, numerous venues to host weddings include the beach as well as our lush, tropical gardens or a gazebo overlooking the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea. Whether you are dreaming of a small intimate wedding with close family and friends or a larger event our great selection of indoor and outdoor reception venues is bound to meet your needs.

9 Reviews for Sonesta Maho Beach Resort, Casino & Spa

9 Sonesta Maho Beach Resort, Casino & Spa Reviews

L
Featured
Lisa

Married on 01/28/2017

The sonesta is our favorite place. Ive been coming to the island since 2007 and i keep on coming back. My husband and I decided to get married there and let me tell you... It was AMAZING! The staff ... Read more is unbelievable and everyone is so generous. There is nothing we do not love about the Sonesta. It is so clean, so friendly, and everything is you need is in walking distance. The food is great, Chef Philip is our favorite. Katlyn Jarvis was our wedding planner she went over and beyond for us and we are still in contact which I am so happy about. Sharon Remy is our wedding coordinator she is WOW AMAZING !!! our wedding was everything we have imagined. There are so many people to name but there is not one person that we can complain about !!! We love the sonesta and will be back so soon!

A
Ashley

Married on 07/29/2017

Sonesta was the perfect place for our destination wedding! Our guest loved everything about the hotel and our wedding was better than we could imagine! Katelyn and Mahadavi (our wedding coordinators) ... Read more were amazing! They were always available to take our calls, quick to respond to our emails, very accommodating and professional. They helped in all areas of the wedding planing, even connecting us with the best outside vendors for decorations, videography and cocktail hour entertainment. Sonesta Maho Beach Resort is a gorgeous hotel my husband and I will definitely return to for our 1 year anniversary.

G
Gemma & Nahiomy

Married on 01/15/2017

Very pleased with overall service! Venue, staff and management went over and beyond our expectations. A wedding dream come true. Highly recommend for a wedding venue. Will definitely be returning in ... Read more the near future!!