Sonesta Suites Scottsdale Gainey Ranch

Scottsdale, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Sonesta Suites Scottsdale Gainey Ranch

Sonesta Suites Scottsdale Gainey Ranch is a hotel wedding venue located in Scottsdale, Arizona. Boasting a number of spaces, both inside and out, it has a myriad of settings dotted throughout. A most suitable venue, the hotel offers a variety of services designed specifically with weddings in mind.

Facilities and Capacity

Because Sonesta Suites Scottsdale Gainey Ranch comprises so many different event spaces, it is versatile enough to host a variety of diverse weddings, from the lavish to the low-key. In fact, it can accommodate anywhere between 40 and 150 people.

Sonesta Suites Scottsdale Gainey Ranch has six different event spaces across the property.

Outside, shaded by tall palm trees, an intimate reception can take place under a clear Arizona sky. Tables, chairs, and tasteful decor can all be laid out across the lawn to create a magical setting for your once-in-a-lifetime wedding meal.The space comes alive when embellished with floral centerpieces, white linen tablecloths, and amber mood lighting.

Elsewhere outdoors, a combination of an open-air porch and a patio provides a relaxed seating area for guests to enjoy some late-night cocktails or sparkling wine.

Indoors, a dining area for several dozen people is available, complete with a dance floor for when the revelries begin towards the evening. Intriguing artwork on the walls stands out among the light-yellow wallpaper.

For the ceremony, white deck chairs can easily be arranged around the garden pillars that act as the place where the happy couple will stand to say their vows and join together in loving matrimony.

Couples who are looking to avoid as much stress and last-minute planning as possible will surely delight at the prospect of having a devoted wedding planner on hand to assist. This wedding planner will help arrange all the necessary details and guide couples from the starting point right through to the moment they officially tie the knot. What’s more, the planner is available to coordinate with vendors to help make the wedding celebration complete - they can liaise with florists, DJs, officiants, photographers, and more.

Accommodation

A variety of suites on offer provides a tremendous level of comfort for those looking to stay on the night of your wedding. These suites range in size from 468 square feet to 840 square feet and can sleep between three and five people.

Cuisine

The presence of two dining areas (Hearth Room & Patio and Terrace Bar) at Sonesta Suites Scottsdale Gainey Ranch provides couples and their guests with a great deal of choice for the wedding-day meal. Whether dining outdoors or in one of the designated dining spaces, a selection of breakfast, entrees, appetizers, and more provide a splendidly satisfactory selection of dishes. What’s more, wines, beers, and cocktails are all readily available to enjoy here.

11 Reviews for Sonesta Suites Scottsdale Gainey Ranch

11 Sonesta Suites Scottsdale Gainey Ranch Reviews

User4237453

2+ years ago

I can't imagine holding my wedding anywhere else. Kara, my wedding coordinator, was beyond amazing. From the moment I met her she made me and my (then) fiancée feel so comfortable. She was always ... Read more available to answer my questions, no matter how silly and small. Kara kept me informed of what was going on the day of, and really put me at ease, which made it easier for me to relax and enjoy my wedding day. Whatever we wanted in our ceremony and reception she made happen. When the day came the staff took suck wonderful care of everyone. There wasn't anything we needed. The front desk staff was always so helpful and friendly. Everything was set up exactly the way we wanted it to be. They had everything boxed up and ready to go for us on Sunday, and made it so easy for us to just get going. Everyone was simply amazing! We opted for the buffet, and never regretted it. The food was fresh and tender. Each mouthful was delicious. The food at our wedding was even better then the food we tasted at our tasting. Everything was so worth it. Most of our guests (and my husband) went back for seconds and thirds! The vendors that were available in the vendor package were incredible to work with. It was great working with people who enjoy working together and already knew the property as well as how to set everything up. They were all individual contractors, but worked enough together that they planned everything together. It really took the pressure off and gave me and my husband that extra sense of security. ***Price included vendors****

E
Elizabeth

Married on 12/20/2014

This is the ultimate wedding venue! What a pleasure to work with the staff from beginning to end. They presented a wedding package & we were able to alter to reflect our tastes. The menu & food was ... Read more was outstanding. Event staff courteous. Hotel accommodations were elegant & rooms very spacious. All of our out of town guests were very pleased. Gainey Suites Hotel is truly a hidden treasure!!

L
Lauren

Married on 06/07/2014

We received so many compliments for our wedding here! It was the perfect place for our guests to stay for our wedding weekend and it was so easy that everything in the weekend was in the same place ... Read more they were staying. Kara is the event planner and did such a wonderful job, everything I wanted turned out perfectly! It's a beautiful place for a wedding, easy to work with, nice and intimate, great rooms and tons of amenities come along with it!