soniaZeye photography

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About soniaZeye photography

SoniaZeye photography is a wedding photography service in San Antonio, Texas. The photographer specializes in capturing the special and unique moments from your wedding day using a mix of contemporary, natural, traditional and photojournalistic photography styles. The company is committed to delivering professional photography services at a cost that doesn't break the bank. With soniaZeye photography, the photographer seeks to create a comfortable wedding photography experience, because the best photographs come from being comfortable with the photographer.

SoniaZeye photography wedding photography services include a complimentary consultation, an engagement shoot and photographs before, during and after the wedding ceremony and reception. Packages also include digital files and shooting in multiple locations. Additional services include:

• Additional hours

12 soniaZeye photography Reviews

Kalli
Kalli

Married on 04/28/2018

Sonia was the greatest! She made my day so lively and fun. She saw tiny details and incorporated them so well into every photo. She was so attentive to what the vibe of me and my husband was it was ... Read more unbelievable! I've never met someone so good at what her art is. I will definitely be using her as a photographer in all my future photography needs.

S
Stephanie

Married on 03/22/2018

I’m not sure where to start! Sonia did a fantastic job with both our engagement and wedding photos. We had so much fun talking and coming up with poses and ideas for cute photos and the end result: ... Read more *so many* amazing photos that it’s difficult to pick a favorite!!! My husband and I both agreed early on in the planning process that what we wanted most was good photos to remember our wedding day and Sonia made capturing the memories of that day on film look easy. <3 We met with her a couple times before the wedding to discuss ideas and tour the venue with her (she was super excited about that!). Sonia was really flexible, easy to talk to and a joy to work with. I can’t wait to find a reason to work with her again!

S
Shaina

Married on 11/18/2017

Oh my goodness I could seriously brag about Sonia forever! She photographed our entire wedding and the pictures came out BEAUTIFUL! She is so experienced and knew exactly where to be at all times to ... Read more get the greatest shots. Her sense of humor made all of our family and friends enjoy taking pictures and our wedding day went perfectly. Any ideas we had, she was on board with and could make any adjustments as needed. Sonia is so kind and I felt that she truly wanted to be there the whole time. We got our pictures not even a week later and I was able to contact her throughout the whole process which is a relief for any bride. I absolutely love her and can't wait for future projects with her as our photographer!!! No doubt in my mind, Sonia should be your go to! Thank you so much for EVERYTHING!! - Shaina & Alex