Sonic Vision Entertainment

Marysville, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Sonic Vision Entertainment

SONIC VISION ENTERTAINMENT is a DJ company based in Marysville, Ohio. This company will assist in making sure your wedding entertainment is unique to you and your partner. This vendor can provide entertainment during your reception and ceremony, and will coordinate the details with other vendors to make sure everything goes smoothly and according to plan. SONIC VISION ENTERTAINMENT as offers the option of a Casino Party.

CEREMONY SOUND
Your wedding ceremony is very different from your wedding reception and needs to be treated as such. Guests want to hear your services along with the vows exchanged. Instead of a DJ, you need a sound engineer who understands what is required for your ceremony to be heard properly, all the while keeping the focus off the equipment and on YOU!

Sonic Vision Entertainment offer professional sound reinforcement for your on-location wedding ceremony. Our specially designed ceremony equipment features multiple wireless microphones, including discrete lapel-style mics. We will provide your officiant, readers and/or vocalists the correct tools along with offering sound support for live ceremony musicians. You may even elect to have recorded music of your choice

SONIC VISION ENTERTAINMENT can provide help with music selection, presentations and games. They offer the following services and additional equipment:

• Consultation
  • Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance
  • MC
  • Microphones
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting

Other Services
This company provides a variety of entertainment for your wedding day. Their genres include everything from country to pop. The music genres they provide are:

• Country
  • R&B/soul
  • Rock
  • Top 40

Location
SONIC VISION ENTERTAINMENT is based in Marysville, Ohio. This venue services the metropolitan area of Columbus.

28 Reviews for Sonic Vision Entertainment

28 Sonic Vision Entertainment Reviews

Victoria
Featured
Victoria

Married on 09/22/2018

Larry Saved the Day

When my fiancé (now husband) Keith and I found ourselves less than two weeks from our wedding without a DJ I sent out messages to every recommended vendor on the site. My husband and I are ballroom ... Read more dance instructors, so we were very particular about what music was played. It had to be versatile, with Foxtrots, Rumbas, Cha Chas, East Coast and West Coast Swing, etc... (Originally a fellow dance instructor from another studio was going to run our personal equipment with our playlist that we had spent hours putting together.) Larry reached out to me first or second of all the vendors, he was miraculously available, AND he had past experience with Ballroom events for another studio we know. I still had my concerns, but Larry talked through them with me, we found a solution, and just like that we had a DJ. Day of the wedding our guests were very happy with how he kept things running. And from what I heard, the ballroom lesson that we had a friend teach during cocktail hour was a success, and the instructor said it was very easy to work with Larry. We are so thankful that he was so ready to step in and save the day.

D
Daniel Schlosser

Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful experience

Larry did a phenomenal job at our wedding. He was able to accommodate our requests and he was very fun to have as our dj! Read more Larry did a phenomenal job at our wedding. He was able to accommodate our requests and he was very fun to have as our dj!

MsToMrs
Pamela

Married on 09/29/2018

Larry did a great job as our DJ at our wedding. He kept the guests engaged and made sure to keep things moving along so as to not have any lulls in the evening. He's very easy to work with and made ... Read more sure everything was right for our big day. I would definitely recommend Sonic Vision as your wedding entertainment.