Sonja Revells Photography

Denver, NC · View map

About Sonja Revells Photography

Sonja Revells Photography has been the wedding photographer to over 150 couples in the Mobile region. Her professional quality of work captures romantic and fun emotions alike. The photojournalistic style will capture the candid moments that make your wedding special. Sonja Revells Photography utilizes attention to detail and unique photo opportunities to create memorable photos that you will cherish forever.

The award-winning photographer offers a variety of packages, so couples are able to customize their experience. Her wide range of services make the process stress-free. She even has flexibility to change the date in the event of bad weather. The photography packages she provides include:

• High-res images

39 Sonja Revells Photography Reviews

L
Laura

Married on 06/23/2018

Sonja was excellent photographing many different combinations of family and wedding party pictures. She was creative and paid close attention to details. We had some challenging situations and she was ... Read more was very patient and had a great sense of humor. I would definitely use her again!

T
Ty

Married on 06/15/2018

Sonja was extremely professional and had great suggestions to make sure that my proposal to my now Fiance was perfect. She was very willing to make sure that everything that I wanted was done. Being ... Read more from Indiana, Sonja provided me with crucial information about ocean photography that helped our pictures to be breath taking. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone that is wanting to get any type of photography done in the Destin FL area.

H
Hannah

Married on 09/09/2017

Sonja stepped in and saved the day when my photographer had a family emergency the day before my wedding. We spoke for the first time the morning of my wedding and immediately hit it off. I felt like ... Read more we were longtime friends by the end of the night. She made everything so fun and relaxed and truly went above and beyond. The photos were absolutely gorgeous!!! I could not have asked for a better experience!