Sonnleit Violin Studio

West Des Moines, Iowa · View map · Visit website

About Sonnleit Violin Studio

I play solo acoustic and electric violin. Sometimes the violin gets lonely, so I like to play with a pre-recorded backup track - it’s classy and adds that special something to a performance or event. It also gives listeners the full piece with lead “vocals”, back up “singers” plus a band, but it costs a fraction of all that, and it’s better than something from iTunes because it’s live!

I’m a classically trained violinist, and I love playing Tchaikovsky, Sibelius, and other classic composers. Since graduating with a BM in music performance at the University of Iowa, I’ve expanded my repertoire to include songs by amazing artists like Christin Perri (A Thousand Years), the Beatles (all of their songs), Leonard Cohen (Hallelujah), and numerous others. Check out my repertoire!

Services!

Solo Violin - Wedding Ceremony 200.00

• Welcome music - 30 min. before ceremony starts

• Processional music

• Postlude music

• Closing music - til the last guest leaves her seat or 15 min.

• In person or video music consultation

• Song planning sheet

Solo Violin & Backup - Wedding Ceremony 250.00

Welcome music - 30 min. before ceremony starts

• Pre-recorded backup track - like a quartet without a quartet!

• Processional music

• Postlude music

• Closing music - til the last guest leaves her seat or 15 min.

• In person or video music consultation

• Song planning sheet

Solo Violin - Corporate Event - 1 Hour 100.00

An hour of great music with for a corporate or non-profit event. Send me your song list or I can put together an hour, two, three or four of music that doesn’t repeat. Amplification system included! Price is per hour.

Solo Violin & Backups - Corporate Event - Hour 150.00

An hour of great music with pre-recorded back ups for a corporate or non-profit event. Send me your song list or I can put together an hour, two, three or four of music that doesn’t repeat. Amplification system included! Price is per hour.

17 Reviews for Sonnleit Violin Studio

17 Sonnleit Violin Studio Reviews

C
Featured
Chelsie

Married on 05/21/2016

Theresa was amazing! When I first met with her I have no idea what songs I wanted. She gave me a list of songs she could play and advised me what ones would be good for certain areas of the ceremony. ... Read more I was also able to request a few songs that were not on her playlist. Theresa was very professional and helpful. The music was beautiful, I couldn’t be happier. I highly recommend her for any event!

J
Jeanette

Married on 10/06/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Theresa Sonnleit playing violin for my son's wedding ceremony. She was so helpful and offered many excellent suggestions. Theresa was easy to work with, arrived on ... Read more time and did everything she promised. We would highly recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful violin music to be played for any event and we would definitely hire her again.

J
Jasmin

Married on 06/09/2018

Wonderful violinist! It was a great decision to pick Theresa as our violinist for our ceremony. The background music turned out very lovely. Thank you, Theresa! Read more Wonderful violinist! It was a great decision to pick Theresa as our violinist for our ceremony. The background music turned out very lovely. Thank you, Theresa!