SOO-WON

Pearland, Texas · View map · Visit website

About SOO-WON

Local to Pearland, Texas and the Greater Houston Area, makeup consulting company SOO-WON specializes in bridal hair and makeup services. With its own self-titled lip collection and a free downloadable app, SOO-WON and its team of industry professionals offer comprehensive services uniquely suited to the modern bride.

SOO-WON provides on-site hair and makeup styling services for brides and bridal parties. All makeup packages include full facial coverage, strip lashes, and contouring. A complimentary SOO-WON lipstick is provided for touch ups throughout your wedding day, ensuring you look flawless on your special day. Hair and makeup trial runs are available and especially encouraged for brides to make sure their stylists craft your desired look on your wedding day. Some of the company’s bridal hair and makeup services include

• Updos/Styling

B
Featured
Brandy

Married on 02/14/2015

I went to Soowon to get my makeup done for my wedding in 2015. I was a little nervous because I had never had my makeup professionally done, but that all changed when I met her. If you want your ... Read more makeup done by someone who loves what she does and strives to make her clients happy, then I highly recommend Soowon. Thank you for making me beautiful on my special day!

Jessica
Jessica

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Makeup / hair trisl

Had a great trial. Very professional and down to earth. She listened and was able to give me the natural look with dramatic eyes that I was wanting. Great experience. Read more Had a great trial. Very professional and down to earth. She listened and was able to give me the natural look with dramatic eyes that I was wanting. Great experience.

A
Anna Diaz

Married on 02/08/2019

Feeling Gorgeous at 50!!!

Sujuane was very professional and I just felt extremely gorgeous! She's so sweet, easy to talk to, and takes direction very well. As an older lady I didn't know what to expect, but her work exceeded ... Read more all of my expectations. I definitely recommend her and will be booking her for all of my future makeup related events.