Sophia Bella

Chicago, IL · View map · Visit website

About Sophia Bella

Sophia Bella is a wedding hair and makeup studio based in Chicago, Illinois. The team of artists at the company is dedicated to utilizing their talents in order to embody the intrinsic beauty of each client they work with. The business was founded in 2015 by Sophia DeFrancesco, a licensed hair and makeup artist who greets each client with equal amounts of creativity, professionalism, and high energy. Sophia now works alongside seven other beauticians, who all share her common goal of helping others to achieve beauty and confidence through their wedding-day aesthetic.

Prior to the wedding day, clients can schedule a hair and makeup trial, which presents a one-hour consultation followed by a full-service trial. This convenient service provides clients with an opportunity to communicate their preferred style and aesthetic to their beautician. In addition to offering bridal hair and makeup, the team of stylists can accommodate bridesmaids, mothers of the couple, attendants, and flower girls. Sophia Bella offers on-site hair and makeup services for the convenience of brides and wedding-party members. The following services are available through the company:

• Blowouts and updos
  • Extensions
  • Textured hair styling
  • Airbrush and contour makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Eye makeup and false eyelashes
  • Eyebrow and eyelash tinting
  • Tattoo coverage

28 Reviews for Sophia Bella

28 Sophia Bella Reviews

C
Featured
Cassie

Married on 10/08/2016

Sophia and Jayme have a true talent! They both made me feel absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day! Not only did they make me feel beautiful my look was exactly what I pictured. Jayme and Sophia ... Read more listen, care, and they both get in contact with you right away they are unbelievable! So professional and easy to work with!! Such amazing artists! Can't wait for them to do my make up and hair in two months for my sisters wedding!! Yes that's right we booked them twice because they are such artists! I wish they had more stars out here because this team is definitely a 5++++!!

C
Claire Kelly

Married on 01/12/2019

Sophia Bella is Amazing!

We hired Sophia (makeup) and Natalie (hair) for a trial and for day-of services, and they were pretty much amazing. Our trial included me, my mom, and my sister. My mom and sister had never had ... Read more professional makeup, and have skin and hair product concerns, such as allergies. Sophia and Natalie both provided product information and in-depth consultation about their concerns and preferences. The trial was so much fun, and we all wanted to wear our new looks forever! The day-of was even better. Sophia and Natalie styled 7 women, and hung out with toddlers and an infant as well. We could not stop commenting on the quality, professionalism, and FUN they brought to our day. Guests commented on how beautiful our hair and makeup looks were, and they lasted all day (even in the snow). I would recommend Sophia Bella to anyone who wants to look and feel amazing on their wedding day.

Bridget
Bridget

Married on 12/29/2018

Sophia & Natalie are The Kindest, Most Genuine & Talented

As someone who is VERY picky about their hair and makeup, I am blown away by how Sophia Bella Bridal serviced my bridal party at my wedding in December 2018. From the moment I met them during my ... Read more trial, I felt like I had known them forever. It truly feels like I gained 2 friends by working with them! In fact, I went to bed the night before the wedding so excited to hang out with them the next morning (and get married of course ha!). Our hair and makeup stayed put all day & night, even with lots of crying, misty winter weather, and sweaty dancing. They were both so talented, detail oriented, and accommodating to all of our needs/preferences. I have thin hair due to medical problems, but Natalie made my hair look SO full. She also used my clip in extensions. My mom opted to rent clip-ins from Sophia for the day and loved them. They were clean, smooth, and great quality. After the wedding my mom mailed them back to Sophia. Overall, I highly highly recommend booking Sophia Bella if you want a reliable & talented hair and makeup team that will make you feel like royalty.