Sophia Bella

Chicago, IL · View map · Visit website

About Sophia Bella

Sophia Bella is a wedding hair and makeup studio based in Chicago, Illinois. The team of artists at the company is dedicated to utilizing their talents in order to embody the intrinsic beauty of each client they work with. The business was founded in 2015 by Sophia DeFrancesco, a licensed hair and makeup artist who greets each client with equal amounts of creativity, professionalism, and high energy. Sophia now works alongside seven other beauticians, who all share her common goal of helping others to achieve beauty and confidence through their wedding-day aesthetic.

Prior to the wedding day, clients can schedule a hair and makeup trial, which presents a one-hour consultation followed by a full-service trial. This convenient service provides clients with an opportunity to communicate their preferred style and aesthetic to their beautician. In addition to offering bridal hair and makeup, the team of stylists can accommodate bridesmaids, mothers of the couple, attendants, and flower girls. Sophia Bella offers on-site hair and makeup services for the convenience of brides and wedding-party members. The following services are available through the company:

• Blowouts and updos
  • Extensions
  • Textured hair styling
  • Airbrush and contour makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Eye makeup and false eyelashes
  • Eyebrow and eyelash tinting

Featured
Emily

Married on 06/15/2019

Best team EVER!

I don't think I have the words to describe how fabulous and talented the ladies of Sophia Bella Bridal are but I'll give it a shot. It's crazy because my hairdresser recommended me to someone else for ... Read more hair services and she was booked so I was doing some research and came across Sophia Bella Bridal. I remember looking at their work and being in awe. I reached out and Sophia was the sweetest person ever. I asked her a million questions and she had an answer for everything, and each answer made me feel like she was so excited about my big day and wanting to make sure that I was prepared and happy with the services before I received them. I booked an at home trial for my mom and I with Sophia and Natalie and it was honestly one of the best experiences throughout my entire wedding planning process. The talent and passion those girls carry with them is breathtaking and they definitely know how to make anyone feel beautiful. Beyond being talented, they are so fun and caring, they're definitely the type of people you want to keep around and hang out with outside of the job. On my wedding day, April was also contracted for makeup services and she was just as amazing as Sophia and Natalie. The three of them worked so hard all morning and made each member of my bridal party feel and look absolutely beautiful. Everyone was raving about their services. I felt absolutely stunning and was in love with my hair and makeup. The way I can describe it is that they are more than just service providers. They create a once in a lifetime experience and I can honestly say that my wedding day would not have been the same without them!

C
Carol Keegan

Married on 07/19/2019

Hair and Make-up Perfection

May I start by saying that I have had wedding hair and make-up experiences before and... Meh? So I entered into this with skepticism. But that turned to pure delight when Natalie and Sophia swooped ... Read more into our wedding excitement with their love, joy, and absolute incredible hair and make-up talents that had us all absolutely thrilled with the results! You want a "natural" look, Sophia knows exactly what you mean. Did you say, "Sleek and modern?" No problem. And you don't even have to ask, "Can you erase the fine lines and wrinkles," they just know how to do that! We didn't just like our hair and make-up, we LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it. Every one of us. But even beyond that, Sophia and Natalie are like rays of sweet sunshine that sparkle up your wedding day with all kinds of kindness, patience, thoughtfulness and joy. They are an absolute delight as part of the getting-ready celebration. We were completely sold when, after my daughter's hair and make-up trial, Sophia contacted her to let her know that she had been thinking about ways to improve her desired hairstyle (my daughter was happy with the original trial look, but yes, indeed, on her wedding day it was in fact EVEN BETTER!). These are two thoughtful, talented, wonderful women. You can't do any better than Sophia Bella for your wedding day. Thank you for EVERYTHING, Sophia and Natalie! You will always be a sweet part of our wedding experience.

Mia
Mia Sorkin

Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing stylists!

Would highly recommend this group for your wedding or special event! My wedding glam squad consisted of Ann, Lexi, Tara, Brianna. Each stylist was professional, personable, and able to execute all ... Read more desired hairstyles. They showed up on time, worked efficiently, made adjustments as needed. Ann did my bridal hair and make up. My look stayed perfectly in place, even through some unexpected rain during our first look. Sophia, owner, was very responsive to all my questions and concerns. She responds to emails promptly and is receptive to feedback.