Sophisticated Fit

Wilmington, Delaware · View map · Visit website

About Sophisticated Fit

Sophisticated Fit specializes in wedding dress alterations in Wilmington, Delaware as well as Newtown Square, Pennsylvania. They are sure to give you the perfect fit for your perfect dress. You can trust that your dress is in good hands, and you will fall even more in love with it once the alterations are complete. Fitting thousands of brides over the last 35 years, they know how to give you exactly what you are looking for. The team is dedicated to making sure your dream dress is even better than when you first tried it on.

Our Newtown Sqaure, Pennsylvania location had its grand opening in January 2019! In addition to our expert alteration services, we are also a designer gown outlet. We have new gowns from top designers for Brides, Mothers, prom and Flower girls, all sold at a discounted price!

Sophisctaced Fit has skillful seamstresses that use their experience and attention to detail to ensure your dress is absolutely perfect. Not only do they offer alterations for bridal gowns, but they also accommodate dresses for flower girls, bridesmaids, mother of the bride and mother of the groom. Other services offered include:

• Cleaning

Featured
Marla

Getting married on 09/22/2019

Outstanding alterations!

I went to Sophisticated Fit for alterations for my Maid of Honor dress. It was a beautiful dress that I ordered online. I was sure it would be the right size (except for the length) but then couldn't ... Read more zip it closed. I was so anxious and had no idea what I was going to do. I went to Sophisticated Fit and they were wonderful. Denise discovered that the dress had been sewed incorrectly - the sash around the waist was sewn in about an inch too tightly. She tore it out at the seams and the dress zipped right up! She hemmed the dress perfectly for me and reattached the sash, properly this time. I looked so unbelievable at the wedding and I felt beautiful! Denise did a great job and the alterations were very reasonably priced! Also, importantly, when Denise recommended taking in the back and shoulders of the dress a bit to fit me better, I told Denise I was on a budget and asked her if it was really necessary. She asked if I was wearing my hair up or down and when I said down she told me not to bother with the alterations to back and shoulders. It was so refreshing to have that honesty.

S
Susan

Married on 05/04/2019

Dear Pam and Staff at Sophisticated Fit. Just a little note to say a huge Thank You for the amazing job you did on my Mother of the Groom gown. From start to finish I couldn't have been more pleased. ... Read more pleased. You ladies are amazing! Sincerely, Susan

M
Melissa

Married on 05/04/2019

A big shout out to Pam and her team at Sophisticated Fit. Thanks for making my Bridesmaids dress look amazing. You ladies are awesome. On a side note love, love, love, all your jewelry, clutches, and ... Read more and undergarments, nothing beats one stop shopping at reasonable prices. Sincerely, Melissa