Sorelle Bridal Salon

Cuddy, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Sorelle Bridal Salon

At Sorelle Bridal Salon, a dress and attire business based in Washington, Pennsylvania, you will receive personalized attention as you search for your dream dress. This shop, whose name means “sisters” in Italian, is a family business. The team loves making brides feel right at home and part of the family from the beginning of their wedding gown search until the end.

While this shop does specialize in bridal gowns, there are bridesmaid, flower girl, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom gowns as well. Male members of your wedding party are not forgotten either. They will find attire for the groom, groomsmen, father of the bride, and father of the groom. No matter who you are shopping for, a wedding consultant will be more than happy to assist you throughout the process. There are also plenty of accessories in the shop, such as veils, jewelry, garters, and hair accessories. After you have made your selections, the team can provide you with customization, cleaning, alterations, or preservation if needed.

82 Reviews for Sorelle Bridal Salon

82 Sorelle Bridal Salon Reviews

Featured
User3087095

2+ years ago

Any one who lives in the area or with in traveling distance and looking for their wedding gown must check out this place. I couldn't have asked for a better experience looking for my perfect wedding ... Read more gown. The building alone with the way the interior is designed sets a mood for a magical experience. Every one there is so incredibly friendly and is full of good information to help you find your perfect dress and everything that comes with it. I know those girls must see so many different girls a month that come in and try on wedding gowns, but you would never know it because they are just as excited as you are to find your perfect dress. They attend to you so well it makes you feel like your the only one in the salon. When I came in I gave them my budget and they didn't try to force or show anything that was above it. Finding my wedding dress was my absolute favorite part of the whole wedding process. I fell in love with my dress the moment I saw it. So much in fact that it was very hard to get it preserved (by the way they will do it for you at a special price if you buy your gown there). They also steam your dress and veil right before the big day! I would highly recommend this salon to any one!

Mackenzie
Mackenzie Moore

Getting married on 06/06/2020

All i could have ever hoped for!!!!

Sorelle's Bridal Salon exceeding all of my expectations! They made my experience shopping for my wedding dress fun, easy and stress free. They truly take into consideration the wants and needs of the ... Read more bride and made me feel valued and beautiful. My bridesmaids also got their dresses at Sorelle's. The staff at Sorelle's worked with with to help me find what would look best standing next to my dress. My girls and I were able to find the perfect dresses and I couldn't be more excited to see the whole ensemble come together. I couldn't imagine going anywhere else to find the perfect dresses.

Caitlyn
Caitlyn

Getting married on 10/04/2019

Perfection!

I had the most amazing experience at Sorelle! My mother and Aunt flew up from FL to help me find my dress and Sorelle was actually our last apt of the weekend. We hadn't had any luck and none of the ... Read more experiences had been anywhere close to magical- until Sorelle! Marque was so attentive, the first dress she picked was literally the one! Though she still pulled other styles I wanted to try. She truly saved the weekend! Since then my dress has come in and I have been back a few times to try on and for my MOH to find her dress and Whitney has been AMAZING. She is always the first to greet me and helps me with whatever I need when I call! All in all- if you live in the area or at least within a couple hours of driving I would suggest visiting for any special occasion needs! They are the best!