Sorensen Studios

Sun City, AZ · View map

About Sorensen Studios

You have come to the right place. I’ll take it from here.

Finding the perfect photographer can be overwhelming and stressful, but don’t worry. With Sorensen Studios you will walk away feeling blissful and beautiful.

So take a deep breathe, relax, and most importantly trust me. I’ve got this.

2 Reviews for Sorensen Studios

2 Sorensen Studios Reviews

Si'on
Si'on

Married on 12/09/2017

I don’t even know where to start with this. Selena is INCREDIBLE. She is so insanely talented, her work speaks for itself. She shot our engagement shoot last October and our wedding just last week, ... Read more and she was absolutely essential to our big day. She would do anything it took to get the perfect shot – climb trees, jump in bushes, lay on the ground, hike through the desert, and she coached you on exactly how to stand and position yourself for the best shots. She wasn’t afraid to tell you to suck it in or pick your chin up, which is EXACTLY what every bride dreams of in order to get her perfect wedding photos! She takes her time and genuinely has FUN with it! For our engagement shoot, we dragged her two hours north to get some changing leaves, and for our wedding, she traveled about 90 minutes and stayed for over 12 hours until the job was done! She was worth every penny because I truly feel like I got a friend out of this, too, rather than just a family photographer. We will be going to her for all our future shoots! BEST PHOTOGRAPHER EVER

A
Ashley

Married on 04/06/2012

I could not have asked for a better wedding photographer! Selena Sorensen is professional, creative and knows her stuff. My husband and I got a package that included our engagement pictures, a bridal ... Read more shoot, and the full wedding day. Selena was in constant contact with me, asking a lot of questions and trying to brainstorm places to shoot the engagement photos that was personalized to us. We ended up shooting in 3 different locations just for this. Selena was extremely flexible going to multiple locations, anything for the perfect pictures. She was great at coaching us into fun and creative photos that really showed our personality. We also did a bridal photo shoot a few days prior to the wedding which was at a totally different location. The shoot was actually bride and groom photos. We recreated the "First Look". I was hesitant for my husband to see me in my dress prior to our wedding, but am SO glad that we did it, because we took tons more pictures in a relaxed setting, and different from the wedding day. Now we will have that private, special moment forever captured. Selena was there the entire day of the wedding. She seemed to be everywhere all at once, full of energy and inspiration. We chose to do family pictures before the ceremony, to save time during the cocktail hour. Selena was so great getting the kids to focus, look at the camera and laugh, even when their parents and family could not. I appreciated this so much from her! Again, we saw each other, but recreated the "First Look". (Neither of us felt that this took away from our first look walking down the aisle moment AT ALL. If anything it calmed a ton of nerves and made the day more enjoyable with less nerves). Giving Selena this time, allowed her to be more creative and take more shots. During the reception, Selena was on the ground, standing on chairs, doing anything to get all the great shots! She was always assertive, kind and professional. She controlled the situations, getting the great photos, while always being fun and professional. She had an assistant at every photo shoot. She is excellent with Photoshop, perfecting every single picture. DO NOT SKIMP ON YOUR PICTURES! The price I paid included EVERYTHING. It was the most expensive part of my wedding, but it is the most important to me. We will have amazing pictures capturing our engagement, us as bride and groom, as well as the celebration forever. I could not ask for anything more, or criticize a single thing. THANK YOU SELENA! Can't wait to do a newborn shoot with her in the future... =)

Sorensen Studios FAQ