Soreya Hair | Make-up Artist

Studio City, CA · View map

About Soreya Hair | Make-up Artist

Certified Make-up Artist & licensed Cosmetologist professionally trained at the Academy of Beauty in Los Angeles, California. With my mother and grandfather as hair dressers, I have been guided in my career since early childhood. For make-up and hair styling rates, please view service list on website www.soreyayann.com/wedding

I work on-location for any of your make-up and hair styling needs including weddings, photo shoots, and red carpet.

Thank You!

Soreya Yann

34 Reviews for Soreya Hair | Make-up Artist

34 Soreya Hair | Make-up Artist Reviews

S
Sami Etemadi

Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing experience

I could never ask for a better make up/ hair stylist for my wedding day. I had a trial with Soreya before my wedding and I absolutely loved her amazing work, but I loved my hair and makeup on my ... Read more wedding day even more. She has a great attitude and goes out of her way to make sure you are happy with her service. I was so nervous and stressed out on my wedding day, but she was able to make me feel relaxed while she was working on me. I highly recommend Soreya to all my friends and family.

Emily
Emily Yeo-Han

Married on 07/14/2018

Absolutely Superb!

Soreya and her team did an ABSOLUTELY SUPERB job with my hair and makeup for my big wedding day. I was originally referred to her by a dear childhood friend of mine that had her hair/makeup done by ... Read more her, and Soreya made it so easy with no complications whatsoever. I did two hair trials with her - an up do and a hair down version, as well as one make up trial. Soreya is located in Studio City, but I was so appreciative of her work that I drove to see her all the way from Redondo Beach. Heck, to this day I still drive all the way to see her for my regular hair appointments. Soreya, thanks a million once again for all your hard work!

M
Marianne

Married on 10/01/2016

Soreya did my hair and makeup for my wedding in October 2016 and she was really great to work with. She made sure that everything was exactly how I wanted and even took into consideration my sensitive ... Read more skin. On the morning of the wedding she had a very calm presence to her which was nice to be around especially when things get so hectic. She never rushed and was professional the whole time. She's very easy to get along with and that makes it easy to work with since sometimes working with wedding vendors can be difficult. I am glad I went with Soreya for my wedding day and I would recommend her to everyone.