Sorrida Salon

Seattle, WA · View map · Visit website

About Sorrida Salon

Located in Seattle, Washington, Sorrida Salon is a beauty company that specializes in bridal hair design and wedding makeup services. They always focus on making their clients smile. In order to make a day that will be remembered long after the makeup is wiped away, they aim to mix their clients’ dreams with their art, crafting a one-of-a-kind look that is just right for you.

Sorrida Salon recommends that all clients begin with a consultation and trial at their location in Seattle, so you and your artist are on the same page. Their licensed hairstylists can do blowouts, textured hair styling, and updos. Makeup options include contour makeup and false lashes for that dramatic look. With multiple artists available, they can accommodate groups of up to 30 people, either in the salon or on-site at your location.

Areas Covered
The artists at Sorrida Salon work on weddings in the local Seattle area and are willing to travel for special destination occasions. They have worked on weddings throughout the Pacific Northwest region, and are happy to travel across the country, or even around the world.

22 Reviews for Sorrida Salon

22 Sorrida Salon Reviews

S
Featured
Sejla

Married on 05/23/2015

Sorrida Salon is an absolute for bridal hair and makeup! From the initial touch base all the way to the day of the wedding, I had not one thing to worry about. Michelle responded very quickly to my ... Read more emails and assured me they would be able to do 10 bridesmaids and the bride on the morning of the wedding! From there we set up a trail hair and makeup appointment at their studio in Seattle, which btw is gorgeous! Michelle was able to do the look I was going for and I couldn't be more pleased! All the bridesmaids loved their looks and had a great time with the artists. I would recommend Sorrida to any prospective bride and bridal party!

M
Mel HP

Married on 07/20/2019

They did so good!! No complaints here!

I had the pleasure of working with Amanda and Katie from Sorrida Salon and I'm so pleased with them! They did a fantastic job on myself, my bridesmaids and my mom! I would recommend them to any ... Read more future bride!!

A
Ansley

Married on 07/15/2018

I would highly recommend Sorrida Salon for any bride looking for wonderful hair + makeup artists for their big day! Rylee was super sweet and fun to work with. I know virtually nothing about hair and ... Read more makeup, so she was a big help in figuring out my vision for myself and making it a reality. Having the trial was particularly helpful for me to figure all that out with Rylee without the stress of it being the wedding day. On the wedding day, she was so sweet and did tweaked things in my hair and makeup for me as my little nervous bride self fretted over minuscule details. A lot of my bridesmaids and other female family members did a-la-carte services and they turned out beautifully as well! They even gave us a lipstick touch up kit so we could freshen up before photos/walking down the aisle. Rylee and her colleague who helped with my bridesmaids were professional, timely, and easy to get in touch with, and I could not recommend them more!