Sosa Studios

Trabuco Canyon, CA · View map

About Sosa Studios

We're a full service videography and photography studio. I'm a Photography Director with about 10 years of experience and I have 2 professional assistants with me to cover the most important day in your life. In weddings, there are no do-overs -you get one chance to capture those precious moments. And you probably worked very hard to get all the details ready for the big day. It is only fair that all those little things you planned, are captured in images and video for a lifetime. We do that. And most importantly, rain or shine, we'll be there!

11 Reviews for Sosa Studios

11 Sosa Studios Reviews

K
Kimberly

Married on 08/12/2017

I had the absolute pleasure of working with Christian and his team for my wedding on August 12, 2017. They were all so nice and easy to work with at times I forgot we were being photographed. The ... Read more whole process was seamless. The photos and video turned out better than I expected! I am so thankful I found Christian through a mutual friend.

R
Rachel

Married on 01/22/2017

Even under less than favorable conditions our photos were amazing. I am so happy I chose to work with this photographer. I will forever be grateful for the care and consideration that went into our ... Read more photos. Thank you so much for your grace and talent!!!

A
Amanda

Married on 01/14/2017

We could not be happier with our wedding photographer. Sosa and his crew were flexible, friendly and so unbelievably helpful. Our pre wedding set up before the first look was not ideal, we had one ... Read more hotel room and wanted pictures of both the girls and guys separately. Sosa and the Crew had no problem finding the lighting and the angles they needed and the pictures before the first look turned out great. The rest of the pictures we took at the beach and well they are magical. Sosa was great with my 3 year old nephew and getting all our family members on both sides to get organized and smile all at the same time, this is not a small task in our family. If you are lucky enough to catch him when he is not already booked I would highly suggest doing it.