Soul O Bliss Entertainment

Soufriere · View map

About Soul O Bliss Entertainment

Hello! My name is Romanus, I started this business as a wedding DJ, but since then have helped so many clients plan their wedding. I am now willing to help you plan your own wedding.I understand how much your wedding day means to you.I understand how stressful it can be when planning a destination wedding from miles away. I am here to help!

I will help you choose your officiant, your photographer, your videographer, your hotels, hair and make-up and everything else that you'd like me to help you with, without the price tag of a wedding planner.

Soul O Bliss Entertainment offers you all the help that you need to plan the perfect wedding in the beautiful island of St Lucia. Picture your wedding day in the tropical climate of the Caribbean; blessed with beautiful backdrops, intimate settings, romantic ceremony and an exciting reception.

I can also help you choose the best wedding planners on the island. Our ultimate goal is simply help you bring your vision to life, help you organize and execute every aspect of your wedding, ensure that your day goes smoothly and that you and your guests are totally satisfied.

Whether you are looking to elope, have a small wedding or a huge family gathering, we can help. We also offer the best in wedding entertainment, taxi services and much more. Contact us via phone call or WhatsApp +1 758 519 9279 us today to start planning your amazing day!

38 Reviews for Soul O Bliss Entertainment

38 Soul O Bliss Entertainment Reviews

R
Rendo Provi

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Dancing guaranteed with DJ Romanus & Soul O Bliss

In planning our wedding, the two most important things were the food and the music. To us, these to things make the event. We made two trips to St. Lucia to meet with our vendors prior to the wedding. ... Read more DJ Romanus was no exception to this rule. After doing some extensive research on DJs, and taking local recommendations, we decided to give him a call and arrange a meeting. DJ Romanus went out of his way from the get go. He traveled far to meet us to discuss music and expectations, assuring us that people having a good time is his number one priority. After feeling out his energy, we took a risk. We told our newly hired DJ that he had full freedom to change the music as he see fits. His main instruction: Keep people on the dance floor! Wow! This man delivered. From the moment our guests walked in, they could not keep themselves from dancing. When guests are trying to get on the dance floor before dinner is served, you know you have a good DJ. "Is the dance floor open yet?" "This music just makes you want to move!" "I love the music" "How can you not dance when music like this is playing!" These are just some of the comments we overheard as the night progressed. Once the dance floor opened, it was crowded from start to end. As the last song played, the crowd demanded more. Then more. Then more! We had to be kicked out, because we would have been there for endless hours dancing if they did not. Dj Romanus. Thank you for an AMAZING wedding. Our only regret is that we cannot get married to your jams every weekend.

Allison
Allison Johnson-Kendall

Married on 07/05/2019

Romanus is the Man!!!!!!!!!!

Let me start off by saying, "I don't do reviews. " However, I must take time out of my busy schedule to leave a review. Soul O Bliss is the truth the absolute truth. Romanus is the man. We talked ... Read more almost everyday for 3 months up until my wedding. He always responded so quickly and even had multiple calls with me that lasted for for over an hour. Romanus is so sweet and I have never met a more sincere and humble being. He had so much patience it was unbelievable. He organized transportation for 80 of my wedding guests. They all arrived on 6 different days and he organized their pickup without flaws. They all departed on 4 separate days and again without flaws. He stayed in constant communication. Not to mention he was extremely affordable. If i ever go back to St. Lucia, I will be sure to contact him and his team. My husband and I feel like we have made a friend for life in St. Lucia. Might I mention he was also my wedding DJ? He had everyone jumping around and dancing the entire night. People didn't even eat their dessert because they were too busy on the dance floor. If you are looking for transportation or an awesome DJ, please go with Soul O Bliss (Romanus) You will not be disappointed. I'm actually sad to be back in the states.

User5055956

Event date: 07/04/2019

Soul O Bliss did a fantastic job at our staff promotion! We were pressed for time and needed a dj in a short space of time. They provided us with top of the line music for the occasion and had ... Read more everyone dancing and having a good time. Our staff were very impressed by the high level of professionalism.The management and staff of FastCash St.Lucia would like to extend our deepest thanks to Soul O Bliss Entertainment.