Soul O Bliss Entertainment

Soufriere · View map

About Soul O Bliss Entertainment

We understand how much your wedding day means to you. We understand how stressful it can be when planning a destination wedding from miles away. We are here to help!

Soul O Bliss Entertainment offers you the perfect wedding in the beautiful island of St Lucia. Picture your wedding day in the tropical climate of the caribbean; blessed with beautiful backdrops, intimate settings, romantic ceremony and an exciting reception.

Our wedding planners have co-ordinated and executed hundreds of weddings and your wedding could be next. Our ultimate goal is simply is to bring your vision to life, organize and execute every aspect of your wedding, ensure that your day goes smoothly and that you and your guests are totally satisfied.

Whether you are looking to elope, have a small wedding or a huge family gathering, we are happy to customize a wedding package for you. We also offer the best in wedding entertainment, taxi services, photography and videography services and much more. Contact us via phone call or WhatsApp +1 758 519 9279 us today to start planning your amazing day!

36 Reviews for Soul O Bliss Entertainment

36 Soul O Bliss Entertainment Reviews

R
Rendo Provi

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Dancing guaranteed with DJ Romanus & Soul O Bliss

In planning our wedding, the two most important things were the food and the music. To us, these to things make the event. We made two trips to St. Lucia to meet with our vendors prior to the wedding. ... Read more DJ Romanus was no exception to this rule. After doing some extensive research on DJs, and taking local recommendations, we decided to give him a call and arrange a meeting. DJ Romanus went out of his way from the get go. He traveled far to meet us to discuss music and expectations, assuring us that people having a good time is his number one priority. After feeling out his energy, we took a risk. We told our newly hired DJ that he had full freedom to change the music as he see fits. His main instruction: Keep people on the dance floor! Wow! This man delivered. From the moment our guests walked in, they could not keep themselves from dancing. When guests are trying to get on the dance floor before dinner is served, you know you have a good DJ. "Is the dance floor open yet?" "This music just makes you want to move!" "I love the music" "How can you not dance when music like this is playing!" These are just some of the comments we overheard as the night progressed. Once the dance floor opened, it was crowded from start to end. As the last song played, the crowd demanded more. Then more. Then more! We had to be kicked out, because we would have been there for endless hours dancing if they did not. Dj Romanus. Thank you for an AMAZING wedding. Our only regret is that we cannot get married to your jams every weekend.

A
Angela V

Married on 02/05/2019

Non Traditional St. Lucia Wedding in Beautiful Nature

I struggled to find a wedding planner in St. Lucia that would think outside the box and wasn't tied to a resort. My husband and I loved the outdoor beauty of the St. Luica and wanted a location that ... Read more would capture it which was Non Traditional. Marcus Joseph was the only one that came up with the idea of getting married at Tet Paul Park which has cliff overlooking the two pitons and the ocean set in full on raw nature. I can't even describe to you the natural glorious beauty of the site. He worked with the park to get it closed early and have the handrails behind us removed for pictures. He thought of everything and was even very accommodating to help my father with extra time to get to the location and a walking stick to help him on the walk. He arranged for a photographer who was creative and on board with our adventurous photoshoot ideas including climbing a tree, walking down the Soufriere downtown street, sitting at a local bar drinking beer, and jumping into a waterfall shots. The last shoot we had to cancel because of light but he was totally down if we could've pulled it off. The hair, makeup, and flower accommodations were spot on as well. Marcus himself is a true believer in love and marriage and was born and raised in St Lucia making working with him comforting and easy. If you want someone who will be flexible, suggest creative ideas for your wedding, and in general be fun to work with he is your best bet in St Lucia for the wild at heart. For reference, my wedding was very small, me and my husband and our three parents. We did not have a reception but just coordinated a dinner for all of us on the terrace at Jade Mountain. If you go with Tet Paul be aware it is a bit of a hike to the top. I wore white heeled combat boots under my long traditional dress. Photo is from an iphone not the photag.

C
Cameron

Married on 10/06/2018

Romanus was the bomb! 20 of us came from North Carolina, USA to the Windjammer Landing Resort in St Lucia for the wedding of our dreams. Romanus kept the party going all night and almost every guest ... Read more said it was the most fun wedding that they have ever been to! I highly recommend Soul O Bliss for ceremony music and DJ!