Soul Patch Philly

Bellmawr, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Soul Patch Philly

Soul Patch Philly is a wedding band located in Bellmawr, New Jersey. Since 1997, the band has performed at over 1,000 weddings and events. Members of the band have had the privileged of performing alongside celebrities and icons such as Stevie Wonder, Earth Wind and Fire, Roger Waters of Pink Floyd, Patti LaBelle and more. They offer an extensive repertoire of music for you to select from. Let them customize their playlist to fit your tastes and be the soundtrack for your special day.

Soul Patch Philly provides various services for the entertainment of your big day. Whether you are looking for blues or pop, they can cover an array of music genres to fit your needs. They also provide top-of-the-line sound and lighting for your wedding.

41 Reviews for Soul Patch Philly

41 Soul Patch Philly Reviews

S
Featured
Samantha

Event date: 06/27/2015

Soul Patch Philly totally made our party! It's hard to cater to the music tastes of a crowd ranging from recent college grads to 50+ year olds, but they certainly did! The band was lively throughout ... Read more the whole show, playing everything from Motown classics to songs that are currently on the radio. They knew how to get everyone dancing and keep the party going until the very end. Nate was extremely professional and responsive to work with. All of our guests kept asking who the band was! I would totally recommend them for any event.

L
Lou

Married on 07/28/2018

Soul Patch Philly was the band for our daughter's wedding reception. We could not have been happier with our experience. Everything about this group is professional and talented. Our daughter and the ... Read more the groom wanted a band that kept their guests on the dance floor and Soul Patch Philly certainly did that ! Numerous guests said that this is the best wedding band they have ever experienced. Nate worked with our daughter and her groom to tailor the music for them. Nate was helpful and kind during the entire process, you can not go wrong by hiring Soul Patch Philly.

K
Kristen

Married on 06/30/2018

Soul Patch Philly absolutely brought the house down at my wedding! I have been to so many weddings with my now-husband where none of his friends danced... But not ours! They were all out on the dance ... Read more floor all night! And that is thanks to Soul Patch! When I say everyone was on the dance floor, I mean EVERYONE, including my husband's 91-year old grandmother who swore she would not dance! Soul Patch's energy was electric and we have gotten so many comments about how our wedding was the best our guests have ever been to in large part because of the band. So many of our guests told us that they will be using bands for their weddings because the energy and the excitement that Soul Patch brought simply cannot be matched by a DJ. We cannot thank Soul Path enough for giving us the party of our lives!