Soul Sisters Designs

Green Cove Springs, FL · View map

About Soul Sisters Designs

Soul Sisters Designs--located in Jacksonville, Florida and serving clients in the Jacksonville and Brunswick regions--is a unique wedding florist that offers gorgeous floral arrangements and decorations. Handmade from tapioca wood, these floral arrangements and decorations are eco-friendly, unique, and available in many different color options and combinations. Since these products are made out of wood, you also won't have to worry about having any bouquets preserved and pressed; just take them home and enjoy!

Soul Sisters Designs offers wedding packages with custom arrangements just for you. Arrangements and decorations include custom bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres, flower crowns, hair combs, mothers corsages, centerpieces, bouquet charms, arbor or arch swags, sweetheart table decor, and signs. Soul Sisters can even coordinate with your caterer to give them matching flowers for your cake decor, and if you have a theme in mind, they can create custom bouquets and boutonnieres to match that theme.

2 Reviews for Soul Sisters Designs

2 Soul Sisters Designs Reviews

M
Mark Johnson

Married on 04/21/2018

Beautiful flowers

I bought my fiance a bouquet of flowers when I proposed to her, after I got the store info from my sister, which she loved so much she ordered flowers for our wedding. Professional, on time delivery, ... Read more and made my bride happy. She keeps both bouquets around the house. I like that the flowers last so it's really the best value.

J
Jessica Mercer

Married on 02/17/2018

My flowers couldn't have been more beautiful and I got to keep them which was even more special.

The owner worked with me personally to bring my vision for flowers to life. Everything was perfect. She was a dream to work with and kept me updated. Shes also super sweet. My wedding wouldnt have ... Read more been the same without her help. I had so many compliments and no one could believe the flowers weren't real, that they were actually wood! It was amazing! She had to ship my flowers and they were perfect when they arrived. A year later and I still have my flowers in a vase they are just as perfect today as they were on my wedding day.

Soul Sisters Designs FAQ