Soulful Sounds

Wyandanch, NY · View map · Visit website

About Soulful Sounds

Soulful Sounds is a professional DJ company located on Long Island, New York. They have over 20 years of experience in the industry, and are extremely passionate about music and entertainment. Their goal is for your guests to stay on the dance floor all night long, and to talk about your wedding for years to come. Soulful Sounds will provide music, lighting and entertainment for your special day.

Experience
This award-winning African American DJ company was founded by Jeff Taylor. He started playing music when he was young, which eventually led him to entertain at family events. His business has grown over the years, and Soulful Sounds is now one of the top entertainment companies in the tri-state area.

This full-service DJ company is happy to play a variety of musical genres, whether you're having an intimate wedding or a grand affair. Their services include:

• Consultation
  • MC
  • Do-not-play list
  • Sound/PA system
  • Microphones
  • Lighting
  • Musicians

Other Services
In addition to providing a DJ for your wedding, Soulful Sounds will also provide uplighting and photo booth rentals. Additional services include:

• Live music

K
Featured
Kendall

Married on 04/18/2018

Soulful Sounds definitely added to the amazing event which was my wedding. During the planning Jeff spoke with my wife and I helping us with any questions that we had and made sure it was one less ... Read more thing that we had to stress about. The lines of communication were kept open throughout the entire process. During the reception they got everyone comfortable and helped everyone interact with each other. My uncle who attended was very ill a week before my wedding. When Jeff handed him the microphone he performed like he was on stage at Madison Square Garden. It was such a pleasure working with soulful sounds and i cant wait to hire them for another event. I will also recommend them to anyone looking for a MC and DJ for their events.

L
Lanna

Married on 11/03/2018

A great party!

Jeff is very easy to work with and put together a great party! Read more Jeff is very easy to work with and put together a great party!

M
Marykate

Married on 06/28/2018

Jeff and his partner are great! I didn’t need to shop around for a DJ because he’s been the family’s wedding DJ since 2012, and he always puts on a good show. Keeps everyone entertained. From what ... Read more I’ve heard of others people’s weddings.. more on the affordable side as well! He had a detailed worksheet to fill out of names/songs/details... I think this made it especially easy to tell him exactly what we wanted. Very happy we used Soulful Sounds, and we will continue to keep his phone number spreading for all future weddings!