Soulution

Greenville, SC · View map

About Soulution

All Stars. Best of the Best. Cream of the Crop. Soulution, with lead singers Jamie Wright and Tez Sherrard, is the most booked band in South Carolina on Gigmasters.com year after year. Individually, Soulution's members have toured throughout the United States as well as internationally with groups ranging from international jazz artists to glorified rockstars. Equally versed in jazz, the group is able to provide cocktail hour / dinner music for private events at no extra charge. The reviews speak for themselves, If you want to dance and have a good time, Soulution is the band for you.

8 Reviews for Soulution

8 Soulution Reviews

E
emma

Married on 06/22/2018

Solution ROCKS! From day one, they were overly accommodating and learned several new songs for us. They have such incredible energy and soul, all of our guest were dancing the whole time. They were ... Read more able to play a wide range of music and I cannot find one negative thing to say about them. I would hire them for another event in a heartbeat! Thank you for making our special day that much better!

B
Barbara

Married on 12/17/2016

We chose this band for my daughter's wedding via internet. We live in Florida and the wedding was in NC. So, we took a chance. This band is THE BEST! I'm seriously not kidding. We had SO much fun ... Read more fun with them. Even all of the other vendors that were at the wedding were amazed. Every guest was coming up to me and saying how great they were. And, I was on the dance floor most of the night (and I literally NEVER dance). I just love this band!! No regrets!! HIRE THEM:)

K
Kim

Married on 12/17/2016

Well, it looks like my mother has already reviewed this incredible band- see below @ Barbara! I am so grateful for Soulution for their amazing, interactive performance. I knew that weddings are made ... Read more with the band, so we booked Soulution as soon as we picked the wedding date. We had never heard them play in person, but after contacting Ethan, we knew that they were the band for us. They were extremely accommodating and so much fun. They stayed late to play the song "Africa" for my brother, which might have been the highlight of my night. I got to speak to one of the band members while I was getting my dress bustled, and he brought up how he loves to volunteer to teach music to youth. I realized in that moment that not only are these people incredible musicians, but they are great people as well. Get to know them if you can. I would recommend them 10/10 to anyone who wants a great variety of music and an infectious energy at their event!