Sound Extremes Mobile DJ

Monroe, Iowa · View map · Visit website

About Sound Extremes Mobile DJ

A DJ service based just outside of Des Moines, but covering the whole state of Iowa, Sound Extremes Mobile DJ owner Shannon Miller has been in business since 1997 and has performed at over 1,000 events. At Sound Extremes Mobile DJ, Shannon strives to provide you with the best value for your money. He aims to keep you a happy customer throughout the entire process, by having the fastest possible communication and by offering things like unlimited time with all packages and no hidden charges.

Shannon constantly replaces his equipment to maintain a new and fresh-quality sound system and lighting. He offers a consultation for couples, working with them to make sure all aspects of your event will go off without a hitch on your big day. He does only one event per day, so you always get the owner of the company as your DJ. Couples can select from any music they can think of, as there is no limit to requests.

Sound Extremes has been an annual couples choice award winner since joining Weddingwire!

55 Reviews for Sound Extremes Mobile DJ

55 Sound Extremes Mobile DJ Reviews

H
Featured
Heather

Married on 10/06/2018

Great, Responsive DJ

Shannon from Sound Extremes mobile DJ was our most responsive vendor. Any time I messaged him with a question, he would respond within minutes either letter me know the answer or when he could get ... Read more back with me. During the reception, he played music, chatted with my husband and I, and really kept us to our timeline as an emcee. In one of the toasts, it was mentioned that my husband likes music from a certain band and Shannon surprised us by playing a song from that band after the speeches finished. He really did a great job keeping people dancing, and he listened to our play/don't play song requests! You can't go wrong with hiring Shannon!

L
Lisa

Married on 05/17/2019

Such a great experience!

Shannon was so great to work with. He was quick to respond and accommodate all of our requests. He did a great job with sound and music at our wedding and guests had a lot of fun. I would highly ... Read more recommend him and on top of it all he has great prices!

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 12/22/2018

Awesome experience, no hassle!

Shannon was awesome to work with. He was very easy to communicate with via email, text or call. He sends a very detailed information packet to fill out with all the information you need and what he ... Read more needs from you. There were no issues with any songs we wanted to play. The sound system he used was great for our venue, everyone could hear the music and when he was announcing. We had multiple people tell us at our wedding and afterwards that Shannon was great, friendly, and provided an entertaining reception!