Sound For Days

Cincinnati, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Sound For Days

Sound For Days is a Cincinnati, Ohio-based DJ company that specializes in providing great sound and entertainment for wedding events. This is a well-known and experienced DJ company that has provided exceptional entertainment for over 500 weddings. Sound For Days is here to keep the party rocking all night long.

Sound For Days has a wide variety of DJ services and equipment that couples can choose from when customizing their day. The provide a few different DJ packages to meet couple's needs. These options include:

• Consultation
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting
  • Travel expenses

Other Services

In addition to the above wedding-related DJ services, Sound For Days has a large collection of music genres that couples can choose from. These music genres include:

• Country

S
Featured
Shane

Married on 06/30/2018

Oh my we had a ball at our wedding and Brandon kept the dance floor hopping! I was really nervous too because it was a smaller dance floor but I don't think i saw it even half empty one time, And we ... Read more got an extra hour for our reception. Besides that he was very professional and made sure every detail was looked over. From his lighting he provided to the shoe game he initiated. He helped us in so many ways. What I was most impressed with is how he left the dj stand and walked around to make sure my Bride and her family were enjoying themselves. That's big time. Brandon I love you man and your energy!! Once I get my photos ill share the energy of the floor and any I have of you working!

L
Laurie Seeger

Married on 08/17/2019

So easy and perfect

Brandon was fantastic! He was so responsive to emails and really helped guide us through the night. He worked seamlessly with our photography and knew exactly what music to play to keep things going. ... Read more He’s a pro.. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Tony
Tony Barker

Married on 07/21/2019

Awesome wedding DJ!!

We booked Brandon to DJ our daughters wedding. He took tome to get to know them and what they love. He did the music for the wedding and reception. Everything transitioned smoothly and he was very ... Read more helpful in keeping the events of the night moving at a good pace. Everyone loved bis personality.