Sound For Days

Cincinnati, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Sound For Days

Sound For Days is a Cincinnati, Ohio-based DJ company that specializes in providing great sound and entertainment for wedding events. This is a well-known and experienced DJ company that has provided exceptional entertainment for over 500 weddings. Sound For Days is here to keep the party rocking all night long.

Sound For Days has a wide variety of DJ services and equipment that couples can choose from when customizing their day. The provide a few different DJ packages to meet couple's needs. These options include:

• Consultation
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting
  • Travel expenses

Other Services

In addition to the above wedding-related DJ services, Sound For Days has a large collection of music genres that couples can choose from. These music genres include:

• Country

S
Featured
Shane

Married on 06/30/2018

Oh my we had a ball at our wedding and Brandon kept the dance floor hopping! I was really nervous too because it was a smaller dance floor but I don't think i saw it even half empty one time, And we ... Read more got an extra hour for our reception. Besides that he was very professional and made sure every detail was looked over. From his lighting he provided to the shoe game he initiated. He helped us in so many ways. What I was most impressed with is how he left the dj stand and walked around to make sure my Bride and her family were enjoying themselves. That's big time. Brandon I love you man and your energy!! Once I get my photos ill share the energy of the floor and any I have of you working!

N
Nicole E

Married on 05/18/2019

Best DJ in town!!

Brandon was amazing and made sure to have everyone on the dance floor at all times. We had an early wedding which meant it was still daylight outside during our reception and that didn’t change a ... Read more thing people were still dancing their hearts away. Highly recommend Brandon!! The one bit of advice I was given by others was to make sure to get a good DJ as that will make or break your wedding. You’d be silly not to book him for your next event.

B
Brian Falck

Married on 04/20/2019

If you need a wedding DJ, stop looking and book Brandon now

Brandon was a consummate professional throughout the entire process; he offered great song recommendations for the ceremony/cocktail hour/reception and knew how to blend everything together to keep ... Read more the party going from start to finish. From lighting specifics to nailing all of the wedding party name pronunciations during introductions (some of which were admittedly challenging), he was very detailed in his entire approach. You're going to have enough to worry about on your big day, you will absolutely want people around you who are innate problem-solvers; Brandon is one of those individuals. We cannot recommend him highly enough!