Sound Precision Entertainment

Cleveland, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Sound Precision Entertainment

Sound Precision Entertainment is a boutique wedding DJ company in Cleveland, Ohio. They understand the importance of your wedding and the stress that can come with planning the perfect day. They aim to make selecting a DJ stress-free by providing a high-end experience you can trust. With over 15 years of experience, their goal is to ensure that your perfect wedding visions come to life.

Sound Precision Entertainment offers several DJ services for your special day. They have a wide array of music genres, from Big Band to Top 40. Some services they provide include the following:

• Consultation
  • Uplighting
  • Custom Monograms
  • Custom Step and Repeat Backdrops

Other Services
In addition to the services mentioned above, Sound Precision Entertainment provides other services for your wedding. Some of these include:

• Photography

K
Featured
Kelly

Married on 10/14/2017

From the moment that I met Scott from SPE at a bridal expo, I knew that they would be our DJ's for our wedding. He was the only vendor who was genuine, honest, and didn't try to push his business on ... Read more me. When my husband and I first sat down with him in their office space (which is amazing, by the way), we stayed there for over two hours chatting like best friends. During the planning process, Scott and John were incredible every step of the way. Every question I had was answered the same day, and the planning meetings that we had were full of laughs. They arrived EARLY on our wedding day to set up, and when we were taking pictures they hung out with my parents; my Dad made a point to mention how funny and great Scott and John were. I can't even say enough about how incredible they were during our ceremony and reception. My husband and I had never even thought about up-lighting for our wedding, but one demo in the office from Scott changed our minds and I am so glad that it did! The dance floor was packed, the lighting was beautiful, and Scott was his hilarious self and kept everyone laughing and dancing the whole night. Scott and John were so awesome about keeping things on track time-wise, it was honestly like having a wedding planner at no additional cost. I honestly cannot thank Scott, John, and SPE enough for making our wedding so incredible. If you are getting married in NE Ohio and are looking for absolutely stellar entertainment from honest, hardworking people who will make you laugh so hard that you forget how stressful wedding planning can be, go with SPE. They are the greatest and I will forever be telling every single person I know who gets engaged to hire them. THANK YOU Scott and John! We love you guys. -Kelly and Matt

K
Kellie

Married on 07/21/2018

When I first met with Scott and John from SPE I knew wanted to hire them. Their presentation was amazing, and they came highly recommended. Now I am HIGHLY recommending them to the next bride. Hire ... Read more these guys, seriously. Weeks leading up to my wedding I met with John and we picked lights, gobos, and of course music. They downloaded songs they didn’t have right on the spot! We picked must plays, and do not plays. Days leading up to the wedding, I changed things about our itinerary, changed songs, changed must plays… John was always a text message away, ready to make my day exactly how I wanted it. My wedding day was absolutely PERFECT. SPE delivered all I could have asked and more. John was there, with everything ready to go. Our emcee, Christian was hilarious. He was fun, a great dancer, kept the party going ALL NIGHT LONG, but above all else was professional. He made sure to learn how to pronounce bridal party names, and line us up in the correct order. He got people out on the dance floor, and notified them of important parts of the wedding, like cake and tacos! People are still complimenting me on him. SPE kept the dance floor packed ALL NIGHT, which is exactly what I wanted. They played every tune I wanted to hear, and able to incorporate tunes my guests wanted to hear. They transitioned from slow songs, to line dances, to just dance music seamlessly. They got family members that never dance, up on the dance floor. The next day myself and my family were getting calls about how amazing the night was. People LOVED the music. We even got compliments on our “Rat Pack” dinner music. A huge thank you to John, Christian, and Rorke, for making my wedding everything I ever dreamed it would be, and Scott for bringing all this talent together. Brides to be, DO NOT look anywhere else for your wedding night entertainment.

V
Veronica Mulgrew

Married on 07/07/2018

Loved them

Don't bother going elsewhere- Sound Precision Entertainment is amazing! SPE made our wedding day so special and they were wonderful to work with. From the time we met with Scott and John, about 7-8 ... Read more months in advance of the wedding, we immediately felt comfortable working with them as they were truly invested in making our vision come to life. They set us up with the perfect DJ's- Matt and Chris. THESE GUYS!!!!! If you're looking for a party, they bring it! Matt also DJ'ed one of my bridesmaids wedding 2 months later and it was just as great. On top of the music being AMAZING and exactly what we were looking for, the lighting they set up was beautiful and looking back at pictures- it really made a difference! Lastly, our guests LOVED SPE's photo booth. All around, SPE knows what they are doing when it comes to weddings. I highly recommend them and all of their services.