Sound Precision Entertainment

Cleveland, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Sound Precision Entertainment

Sound Precision Entertainment is a boutique wedding DJ company in Cleveland, Ohio. They understand the importance of your wedding and the stress that can come with planning the perfect day. They aim to make selecting a DJ stress-free by providing a high-end experience you can trust. With over 15 years of experience, their goal is to ensure that your perfect wedding visions come to life.

Sound Precision Entertainment offers several DJ services for your special day. They have a wide array of music genres, from Big Band to Top 40. Some services they provide include the following:

• Consultation
  • Uplighting
  • Custom Monograms
  • Custom Step and Repeat Backdrops

Other Services
In addition to the services mentioned above, Sound Precision Entertainment provides other services for your wedding. Some of these include:

• Photography

K
Featured
Kelly

Married on 10/14/2017

From the moment that I met Scott from SPE at a bridal expo, I knew that they would be our DJ's for our wedding. He was the only vendor who was genuine, honest, and didn't try to push his business on ... Read more me. When my husband and I first sat down with him in their office space (which is amazing, by the way), we stayed there for over two hours chatting like best friends. During the planning process, Scott and John were incredible every step of the way. Every question I had was answered the same day, and the planning meetings that we had were full of laughs. They arrived EARLY on our wedding day to set up, and when we were taking pictures they hung out with my parents; my Dad made a point to mention how funny and great Scott and John were. I can't even say enough about how incredible they were during our ceremony and reception. My husband and I had never even thought about up-lighting for our wedding, but one demo in the office from Scott changed our minds and I am so glad that it did! The dance floor was packed, the lighting was beautiful, and Scott was his hilarious self and kept everyone laughing and dancing the whole night. Scott and John were so awesome about keeping things on track time-wise, it was honestly like having a wedding planner at no additional cost. I honestly cannot thank Scott, John, and SPE enough for making our wedding so incredible. If you are getting married in NE Ohio and are looking for absolutely stellar entertainment from honest, hardworking people who will make you laugh so hard that you forget how stressful wedding planning can be, go with SPE. They are the greatest and I will forever be telling every single person I know who gets engaged to hire them. THANK YOU Scott and John! We love you guys. -Kelly and Matt

Adrienne
Adrienne

Married on 09/06/2019

Amazing guys and the perfect playlist!

Scott and John were amazing to work with. They were always quick to respond to inquiries we had and reached out to make sure we were taken care of. On the day of the wedding, they were fantastic. They ... Read more checked in with us multiple times and made sure everything was what we wanted. Great combo!

Matthew
Matthew Lewis

Married on 08/03/2019

Even the Grooms parents loved them

When we met with Scott, we knew that Sound Precision Entertainment would be our DJ’s. Both he and John worked with us to have not only the perfect sound and music, but the prefect lighting to match ... Read more our decorations and floral arrangements. My parents expressed concern with having the music too loud too soon, but SPE did a great job. With our wedding being somewhat unusual in that we had no sit-down dinner; they were able to make everything perfect. They were even able to help us with having sound in all 3 spaces at the venue we chose. They did a great job with the lighting and made the space warm and inviting. Note: the grooms parents were concerned with the volume, and they loved the DJ's. They made everything easy for us and helped take the worry from us.