Sound Society Band

Vienna, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About Sound Society Band

Sound Society Band - Unrivaled Entertainment!

Welcome to Sound Society, an elite music agency performing in New York City & Washington, DC. Sound Society partners with highly selective clients to create upscale events that are distinctive and unrepeatable. Their artists are among the world’s most gifted touring and studio musicians – many have worked with artists like Stevie Wonder, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, and Tony Bennett. They deliver unrivaled entertainment experiences that get people dancing – and talking. Sound Society's highly skilled Producers curate unique music experiences according to the needs of an event, whether it’s an intimate wedding or a raucous corporate party. Clients can customize their experiences or leave producers to take care of everything; either way, their concierge service is marked by clear communication and expert guidance.

Other Services

Prospective couples should attend a Sound Society Band showcase in New York City or Washington, DC, where they can see live performances that highlight the skill, energy, and versatility of the band.

7 Reviews for Sound Society Band

7 Sound Society Band Reviews

Caitlin
Featured
Caitlin Donovan

Married on 12/22/2018

Wedding band

Liam and The Sound Society band were wonderful to work with from start to finish! Liam met with us in person once we booked them and assured us all of our requests and desires could be met. They were ... Read more always responsive via email or phone and answered all questions and concerns in a timely manner. On the day of our wedding they were all very professional and organized. They played amazing music and got the crowd on their feet! I don’t think there was one person that did not dance out of all 200! We have had loads of guests ask us who our band was and to please pass their information along! A huge hit and I would highly recommend them!

Allison
Allison Buzzanga

Getting married on 11/05/2019

The BEST band

I went to a band showcase in NYC to see several bands that I had found on The Knot. The bands I was planning on hiring due to their price were fine. However, once Sound Society came on stage, I knew ... Read more this was the band we needed at our wedding. While they were more expensive than what we had anticipated I can't stress enough that they are worth every penny. Liam was absolutely delightful to work with - he kept in touch the whole year leading up to the wedding and the portal they use is so, so helpful. The MC'ing that is included with the service is also great, Liam kept the night on schedule and was so respectful of the timeline we wanted and stuck to it! Our guests can't stop talking about how amazing the food was and how awesome our band was which is exactly what we wanted. We can't thank Sound Society enough for such a perfect wedding band experience!

Sarah
Sarah Lessler

Married on 07/05/2019

Best band ever!!

The Sound Society Band is absolutely amazing. It was the best decision we could have made to book them for our wedding. I recommend going to see them live for one of their showcases. Throughout the ... Read more planning process they were easy to work with in every way. The entertainment they provided for our reception exceeded our expectations and gave us the perfect dance party. I cannot say enough great things about the talent and energy of each band member.